Madness 2" lowering springs - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Madness 2" lowering springs

Got around to installing these this week. Also put on the Athena 15mm front spacers and 20mm rears.
after about 100 miles they have settled and are a bit more them a 2" drop. I was gonna do a how to but honestly if you don't have a shop full of tools and a mechanical know how I would not recommend doing this on your own. The rears are a BITCH!! But looks really good. also these are progressive vs the stock linear if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. this is the wife's car so i have only had a hand full of miles in it as of the swap. it handles a bit better but the tires are the limiting factor. Over all a great product in function and form.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190430_160621.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	646.6 KB
ID:	14909   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190504_183135.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	658.9 KB
ID:	14911  
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 12:50 AM

Garage
Well done! Looks really good!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 12:19 PM

Location: We have two walk in locations (CA and TX) that have a full walk in store, distribution and full shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Got around to installing these this week. Also put on the Athena 15mm front spacers and 20mm rears.
after about 100 miles they have settled and are a bit more them a 2" drop. I was gonna do a how to but honestly if you don't have a shop full of tools and a mechanical know how I would not recommend doing this on your own. The rears are a BITCH!! But looks really good. also these are progressive vs the stock linear if I am not mistaken, feel free to correct me if I am wrong. this is the wife's car so i have only had a hand full of miles in it as of the swap. it handles a bit better but the tires are the limiting factor. Over all a great product in function and form.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience on our MADNESS Lowering Springs and Athena Spacers!

Great shots as well! Do you mind if we share them with other enthusiasts on our Social Media platforms?

If anyone ever needs any assistance with any of the products we offer, we have a full staff of knowledgable enthusiasts that will be more than happy to assist over the phone!

Glad that you got them on and are enjoying the products.

Let us know if there is anything more that we can be of assistance for you.
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwan View Post
Well done! Looks really good!
Thanks! Adds thats sporty element to the stelvio which i think was missing.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNESS Autoworks View Post
Quote:

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience on our MADNESS Lowering Springs and Athena Spacers!

Great shots as well! Do you mind if we share them with other enthusiasts on our Social Media platforms?

If anyone ever needs any assistance with any of the products we offer, we have a full staff of knowledgable enthusiasts that will be more than happy to assist over the phone!

Glad that you got them on and are enjoying the products.

Let us know if there is anything more that we can be of assistance for you.
Sure go ahead.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 12:03 PM
art

One question. How is the ride comfort with the new springs? I have a very bad roads here in Ukraine near my house as well as good roads where I love to drive fast.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 01:30 PM

Location: We have two walk in locations (CA and TX) that have a full walk in store, distribution and full shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by art View Post
One question. How is the ride comfort with the new springs? I have a very bad roads here in Ukraine near my house as well as good roads where I love to drive fast.
Hi Art,

We've shipped a large number of these and installed these in-house. We actually have these installed on our own Stelvio and have racked up 1000s of miles.

In fact, a couple of weeks back we went on a very nice scenic country road drive. We were on country roads with pot holes, gravel roads, etc. and the ride was still very much comfortable.

Let us know if you have any more questions about the springs, we will be more than happy to assist.

I am going to send you a direct PM to get your contact info and have one of our team members reach out to you directly!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 04:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by art View Post
Ride quality is not going to be as supple as stock. no attacking speed bumps anymore, but it handles way better like a sports sedan or a sport wagon.
MADNESS Autoworks likes this.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Today, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Ride quality is not going to be as supple as stock. no attacking speed bumps anymore, but it handles way better like a sports sedan or a sport wagon.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your now lowered Stelvio, the springs add that nice stance. Makes for corning to be more fun for sure.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page