Has anyone driving both a Ti and the Ti with Performance Pack? - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By stelviofan

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2019, 10:28 PM Thread Starter

Has anyone driving both a Ti and the Ti with Performance Pack?

My wife is about to order her 2019 Ti. She's trying to decide whether to add the Ti Performance Pack (since the dealer verified it includes the LSD). Has anyone driven both the Ti and one with the Ti Performance Pack? In N and A, or in D with the suspension mode set back down to normal/soft, how does the Performance Pack feel compared to the normal suspension on the Ti? Softer? Firmer? Harsher bumps or less harsh?

Thanks everyone.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-27-2019, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaty View Post
My wife is about to order her 2019 Ti. She's trying to decide whether to add the Ti Performance Pack (since the dealer verified it includes the LSD). Has anyone driven both the Ti and one with the Ti Performance Pack? In N and A, or in D with the suspension mode set back down to normal/soft, how does the Performance Pack feel compared to the normal suspension on the Ti? Softer? Firmer? Harsher bumps or less harsh?

Thanks everyone.
I have the performance pack but mainly because I need the LSD for Colorado snow rather than high speed torque vectoring during cornering. For me the handling and cornering is so good that I rarely use the adaptive dynamics because it is only available in dynamic mode which eats gas. I believe the DNA only changes the transmission and not the suspension unless equipped with performance package and specifically selected in dynamic mode.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-01-2019, 12:43 AM

How stiff can active suspension get? Is there less body lean during cornering? I drive my regular Ti Sport in D mode all the time and wish the suspension can get a bit firmer from time to time.
Banffstelvio likes this.

2018 Stelvio Ti Sport / Alfa White / Brown Interior / Yellow Calipers / Static / Dynamic / Glass Roof / NAV / 20" Wheels

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page