Sexy at sunset - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum
 14Likes
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Kctime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
Carbon Fiber updates
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DFB9C8A0-4423-4A34-AE8B-B7E65C37E91E_1559262702679.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	806.3 KB
ID:	15223   Click image for larger version

Name:	F96DFAE1-C342-44CC-9A30-8BAFBA9F7205_1559263036423.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	966.9 KB
ID:	15225   Click image for larger version

Name:	D1105D02-FAC3-4684-BA76-591026C78A21_1559263500836.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	631.2 KB
ID:	15227  

18 AR Stelvio Quad, Vesuvio Grey
19 BMW X5
16 BMW M2

Last edited by Kctime; 05-30-2019 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Title
Kctime is online now  
post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-30-2019, 09:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 105
KC, it keeps getting better and better. The Gray color with the yellow accents is very nice. Keep up the good work and keep enjoying your beautiful ride.
Kctime likes this.
Wifesstelvio is online now  
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 10:08 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Woodlands, TX
Posts: 17
Thats the direction Im going. I have the gray as well but Im with red. Can you tell me what youve done? Im starting to look for the CF mirror housing but the OEM ones are about $1000 each or so Im told from north side imports in Houston. The Koshi are about a third of that. I did get the OE carbon fiber grill from Germany. I need to find a good shop in the area that is not outrageous in their rate.
WoodlandsQuad is online now  
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Banffstelvio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Banff, Alberta Canada
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandsQuad View Post
Thats the direction Im going. I have the gray as well but Im with red. Can you tell me what youve done? Im starting to look for the CF mirror housing but the OEM ones are about $1000 each or so Im told from north side imports in Houston. The Koshi are about a third of that. I did get the OE carbon fiber grill from Germany. I need to find a good shop in the area that is not outrageous in their rate.
Look up Madness auto works.

They have a ton of genuine Carbon fibre, many extras for the Quad. It has all fit perfect on mine and I have called in a spoken to Ray and great service and good free shipping
Banffstelvio is offline  
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Kctime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
Front V grille and badge surround from
Madness, mirror caps and rear badge surround from eBay (fit perfectly). Rear Quadrifoglio badge also from eBay. Gloss black rear badging from shop.alfisti.net.

18 AR Stelvio Quad, Vesuvio Grey
19 BMW X5
16 BMW M2
Kctime is online now  
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Member
 
407guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: 407 area code
Posts: 61
Nice!

.

2018 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
Misano Blue with yellow calipers

Forza Componenti exhaust controller (model E3)
Ceramic Pro coating

407guy is online now  
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Woodlands, TX
Posts: 17
Thank you. It looks great !!


Any thing else that you’re thinking about doing at some point?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kctime View Post
Front V grille and badge surround from
Madness, mirror caps and rear badge surround from eBay (fit perfectly). Rear Quadrifoglio badge also from eBay. Gloss black rear badging from shop.alfisti.net.

Last edited by WoodlandsQuad; 06-01-2019 at 06:16 PM.
WoodlandsQuad is online now  
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: New York
Posts: 85
@Kctime : BEAUTIFUL! Now, about the front license plate: I just picked up my new Stelvio QV today. The permanent plates get put on in about a month. Did you drill into the bumper? I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited by harvest; 06-02-2019 at 12:05 AM.
harvest is offline  
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Kctime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvest View Post
@Kctime : BEAUTIFUL! Now, about the front license plate: I just picked up my new Stelvio QV today. The permanent plates get put on in about a month. Did you drill into the bumper? I'm not sure what to do.
I did drill. It’s just a car.
harvest likes this.

18 AR Stelvio Quad, Vesuvio Grey
19 BMW X5
16 BMW M2
Kctime is online now  
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2019, 02:05 AM
Senior Member
 
ALFAOFFROAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 802
Bite yout tongue, you hurt her!!!

..kidding I did the same, although several companies do make mounts you dont have to drill.
harvest likes this.

2018 Stelvio 2.0T AWD

Opinions on Automobiles
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc...CMdK6vlFLuSWLQ
ALFAOFFROAD is online now  
Reply




Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome