Ti Sport Wheels fitting a Quadrafoglio - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-17-2019, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

Ti Sport Wheels fitting a Quadrafoglio

I am temped on getting a used set of 20" OEM spoke wheels off a TI Sport (attached pic of wheel I am talking about) and use them as winter wheels just not sure of the exact fitments. Any one else tried to do this? Any issues? Did they fit at all?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ti sport wheel.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	16525  

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will.”

George Bernard Shaw
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 07:53 AM

perhaps your dealer would try fitting them - I'd be concerned about caliper clearance.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost1750GTV View Post
perhaps your dealer would try fitting them - I'd be concerned about caliper clearance.
They definitely fit but very close. I can't remember front vs. rear having that "too close for comfort" issue. If you're using spacers, you shouldn't have any issues at all. When my dealer tried they simply said "no it doesn't fit and we tried". Well since I have a giulia as well, the next time i took the giulia in i asked for a Ti Stelvio. First thing i did was test the Ti rims on the quad. I just remember at that time I didn't want to mess with spacers.

P.S If you have the ceramic breaks the answer is definitely no. The above statement applies only to the standard 6piston/4piston break setup.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2019, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost1750GTV View Post
I have called several dealerships and they spoke to their techs about fitting them and have heard that they should fit with no issue. I have spoken to three so far and two have said they will work and one said that they will not. That is why I am confused about this issue.

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will.”

George Bernard Shaw