Man, I feel like i in leashed a monster here. LOL
It would be nice if all this stuff we talk about reaches the designers or engineers at Alfa and for them to actually care to listen and implement these minor adjustments to make their customer happy. You know, like Japanese cars makers 🙂
There was a list months ago of things that could be fixed with software updates but I don't know anything ever came of it. https://www.stelvioforum.com/forum/2...s-factory.html
Here's my list, several of these of duplicates. My wife is the primary driver of our Stelvio and she absolutely loves it. I also drive it quite a bit. A couple things on this list might not affect the primary driver. Overall it's a blast to drive and we are both really happy with it.
1. I'd like to disable the easy exit function. I saw this is now available with the most recent firmware but it doesn't appear Alfa has any interest in providing updates for those of us with pre December 11,2017 build dates.
2. I'd like to be able to link the key fobs to the seat memory positions. This one really annoys me, every car I've had going to back to a 2005 Nissan Murano have had this function. This would also allow for separate radio presets, climate control settings, etc
3. Not being able to tilt the front of the seats. I'm 6'1" and have a hard time finding the perfect seating position. If I could raise the front of the seat just a little more...
4. I'm definitely in the minority on this one but I actually like the start/stop function. My issue is when the AC is set to Auto, which is where I always have it, it restarts too quickly. I'm ok with the interior warming a couple degrees at a stop light before it restarts.
5. Delay setting for the rear wiper
6. A couple of bugs I'd like to see squashed via software updates, the parking sensors should turn off when in park, occasionally the clock will switch itself to 24-hour format, the radio will occasionally switch to preset #1 when the car is started, when navigating Sirius stations it always starts at the top of the list, not the station you're currently listening to.