Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Alfa Romeo Stelvio LED Door Projector Lights

14K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Mauryk 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2019 Stelvio RWD yesterday and had the dealer do my first two mods before pickup. Front windows tinted (matched the factory tint on rear) and Alfa Romeo LED door projector lights. Need to snap a better picture! Vehicle Car Automotive design Vehicle door

See less See more
#11 ·
Just picked up my 2019 Stelvio RWD yesterday and had the dealer do my first two mods before pickup. Front windows tinted (matched the factory tint on rear) and Alfa Romeo LED door projector lights. Need to snap a better picture! View attachment 15781
Henderson or Vegas? I might try to get some parts if they are just trying to dump inventory,
Findlay Alfa Romeo in Henderson but they closed up shop this past weekend. Unfortunate as they’re definitely my preference in the area.

#12 ·
I have the Alfa emblem projector lights on all four doors on my Ti Sport. Had an e92 BMW coupe, black / red fully loaded all blacked out, with a pair of $20 BMW logo projector lights before the Stelvio. I got more looks and positive comments on those cheap lights than I did on any of the expensive premium options. Just goes to show, you never can tell...

#25 ·
Motor vehicle Automotive mirror Vehicle door Glass Fender

I just installed the projector lights. I was going to buy the script but these were $11 a pair at Amazon. Couldn't resist to give it a try. If red fades I will buy script.

Also ordered 4 and two of them wasn't working. Waiting for replacement. Definetely a low quality product. Looks cool though:)

#26 ·
Just received round LED lights from Amazon. I assume the original door lights have the same plastic latch on one side that I will need to depress with a screwdriver. Could someone please tell me if this latch is on the side closer to the edge of the door or closer to the hinges. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.