The All New Alfa Romeo Stelvio MAXPower PRO Engine Control Module is here! - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 03:58 PM Thread Starter

Location: We have two walk in locations (CA and TX) that have a full walk in store, distribution and full shop
The All New Alfa Romeo Stelvio MAXPower PRO Engine Control Module is here!

After years in development, thousands of trouble free test miles on our own Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio test vehicles along with a number of Independent Alfa Romeo Owners/ Beta Testers in North America, MADNESS Autoworks is excited to release the newest generation of Plug and Play Performance Modules for the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. The new MAXPower Pro Engine Control Module is here!

The new MAXPower Pro is more than just an improvement over previous generation hardware, the MAXPower Pro now sets a standard for tuning products to come!

• HP and TQ Performance Gains of up to 20%
  • Simple and Direct Installation
  • Completely Reversible
  • Does NOT Trigger the Flash Counter on your vehicle
  • Best Value in a tuning upgrade for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio
  • The Safest Tuning Option on the market
  • 3 Year Warranty / 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

For more information / additional images click the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/alfa-ro...dness-pid10915
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 03:59 PM Thread Starter

Location: We have two walk in locations (CA and TX) that have a full walk in store, distribution and full shop
We have included detailed dyno graphs from tests that have been performed by independent dyno tuning facilities. The charts clearly show rated power at the wheels (wheel power is lower than engine power that the factory shows) with identical upgrades (with and without the new MAXPower Pro ECM). Drivetrain loss is estimated between 15-20% depending on the equipment type and facilities used for testing. To make comparisons fair, we used the same vehicles, at the same dyno, during the same weather conditions and at the same engine temps - as all these factors can make a big difference in results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKnjNAj5RY0
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-07-2019, 05:17 PM

Hi everyone,

My name's Eric. I have more of a presence on the Giuliaforum (though most of a presence in-house here in Austin).

We've had a bit of a discussion on this product on the Giulia forum that's allowed us to answer some questions. I have to assume it'll keep growing over the next couple weeks as more installs wrap up.

I'd like to share a link over this way, as I've answered a lot of questions on that thread - so, for additional information or feedback at this time, I'd encourage anyone even remotely interested to have a look in that direction as well.

Giuliaforums link!

Ideally, I'd like to create an open dialogue here on how and why this little box may be a good fit for you and your Stelvio. Happy to answer any questions that the community here may have.

- eMac

ERIC @ MADNESS Autoworks - [ Sales Manager / Senior Technical Advisor, FCA Group Vehicles ]
[email protected]
512-982-9393 ext. 202
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:03 PM

Garage
getting a Service Engine light and system going into N mode? Has happened 3x now. I spoke to Eric and he said when it happens to get the codes. If I disconnect the battery and put the bypass in and drive it for a few miles then reconnect the MaxPower Pro it works fine for about 50 miles then Service Engine light comes back on. Going to get the codes read today. Anyone else having this issue?

2018 Stelvio TI Sport Volcano Black Red/Black Interior

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page