Looking to lease a Stelvio Ti - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum
 18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

Looking to lease a Stelvio Ti

Got a good price over the phone and will visit the dealer this weekend. Couple questions:
1. Does the blind spot detector make an audible sound in addition to the light on the mirror?
2. Is seat position programmable?
3. Is the infotainment as bad as people say?
Thanks.
post #2 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 05:10 PM

You will get as many different responses as there are members responding.. @ml27 on the infotainment...

1. Does the blind spot detector make an audible sound in addition to the light on the mirror?
Depending on the build date (I believe, subject to confirmation). My (build date 04/18) does not have an audible sound.

Yes.

I find it easy to use with an elegant interface. If you want an Ipad on your dashboard, this is not for you.

Cheers.
mc3456 likes this.

TI Lusso 22X-Trofeo tri-coat white/Cannelloni crema leather/dash leather/Assist Pckgs/HK Snd/8.8" 3D Nav/20" wheels/ACP. Arte e prestazione Italiane
post #3 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml27 View Post
Got a good price over the phone and will visit the dealer this weekend. Couple questions:
Thanks.
1. If equipped, I think the only time there is an audible alert is if you signal for a lane change while the monitor has detected an object. There are also speed considerations. If a car is just in your blind spot and you aren't indicating a change in position then just the triangle lights up on the mirror.
post #4 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 08:20 PM

1. and 2. as answered above. As for 3., between the options of the system itself, Apple car play (wife) and Android auto (me), haven't had any issues with the infotainment system - except listening to a 15 year-old grandson's choice of music on a three-hour trip to Pennsylvania.

ml27 - Westbury Alfa?
post #5 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

Thanks to all. Yes - westbury alfa. How was your experience there?
post #6 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Dealing with Westbury was great. Dena was our rep and she bent over backwards to locate a Ti with exactly the color and options we wanted (wasn't on their lot). Didn't really need to do much negotiating either since they came in with a good price too (cheaper than our previous Lexus NX). Don't know about the service yet since it's been less than five months, but so far everything is working well and was very satisfied with the whole experience.
post #7 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 10:58 PM

Quote:
First im not a representative or anything but i wanted to share a site that Ive found amazing for lease help/dealings. Another community like this.

Be sure to check out forum.leasehackr.com

If you didnt know its a great site to help you get a great lease deal on any vehicle. They were talking about lease deals other people had gotten on a Stelvio. It can be great in the negotiation process. They talk MF, Residual, MSD, etc. Its honestly great and you can post the deal your dealer gave you with numbers and the community really helps you get it to a great deal.

See an example:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-...se-deal/134327

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/signe...400-das/147658

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2019-...be-true/112469

Big thing is 1. Call/Email the New Car Sales Manger: You dont need to go in, its easier to sit and home and email the dealers around you to get a deal. Get all the figures, Monthly, MSD, MF, MSD. Better to search their site for the Stelvio you want.

2. It might be worth the drive to get a great savings.

3. Plug it into the leasehackr calculator, it will tell you their score. You want the lowest money factor available because the more the money factor the more profit for the dealer.

4. If you can post the numbers and theres great people to help you out and if you dont want to deal with doing the email thing there are broker than can help the deal and even dealers on the site with no fee.

Hope this helps!
Shemp likes this.
post #8 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 11:28 PM

One thing to add to the Infotainment system. I came from a Lincoln with Sync 3 and CarPlay. Sync is truly a great system. The interface is fantastic and touchscreen. I actually like the Alfa more, at least functionality. The touchscreen was higher resolution and the touch aspect is so much easier to use. When driving though, the touchscreen is a mess because it takes a little bit of a stretch to get to the screen and and a lot more looking. I think the knob is a little easier to use on the move and less distracting. I also use Siri with CarPlay most of the time and that is super easy (can't comment on android auto).

Now where I think the infotainment offers a big fail beyond the display resolution is the voice command structure. Some of the commands seem to take too many words to do what you want, but then I just go back to Siri.
post #9 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

Thank you
post #10 of 59 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 01:51 PM

Garage
if you live in cold weather area maybe a good idea to get heated seats and wheel.
Gator1 and OhioF1 like this.

Paul G Long island

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page