good news - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum
 4Likes
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
milos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 42
good news

Restyling of giulia and stelvio is scheduled for november 2019.

new drivers display, infotainment, drivers assistance...

www.clubalfa.it
milos is online now  
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 08:54 AM
Senior Member
 
ALFAOFFROAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,107
Link isn't working...

Sounds cool though.

2018 Stelvio 2.0T AWD

Opinions on Automobiles
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc...CMdK6vlFLuSWLQ
ALFAOFFROAD is online now  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 09:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 102
I wish I could see it but I am excited to hear about the changes!
John

2019 Stelvio Ti Lusso - Mine
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Hers
2019 Chrysler Pacifica - Ours
AlfaJohn is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
milos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by milos View Post
Restyling of giulia and stelvio is scheduled for november 2019.

new drivers display, infotainment, drivers assistance...

www.clubalfa.it

bad href

https://www.clubalfa.it/71905-alfa-r...rrivo-novembre

there are no pics just news... it is in italian...

Last edited by milos; 09-06-2019 at 09:27 AM.
milos is online now  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 12:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 102
Alfa Romeo: Alberto Cavaggioni confirms the arrival of Giulia and Stelvio 2020
This is an adjustment due to the fact that since the official debut, the infotainment was perhaps the only sore point of the two Italian cars. In short, therefore, the Milanese carmaker plans to make updates to the technological department of the Alfa Romeo Giulie and Stelvio 2020 by implementing a more technological bridge, more advanced and complete ADAS systems and greater usability.

I sure hope that means UConnect!
John
sweetness34 likes this.

2019 Stelvio Ti Lusso - Mine
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Hers
2019 Chrysler Pacifica - Ours
AlfaJohn is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 02:31 PM
Member
 
pinu12345@yahoo.com's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 77
I just hope that all the updated will be available to all the existing owners as well.

2019 Ti Sport white / red
[email protected] is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 50
Doubtful if it involves a hardware upgrade. If it's software, there's a chance.
claffeeba likes this.

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport, Trofeo White with Red interior, all tech options
WoodstockDude is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 06:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaJohn View Post
Alfa Romeo: Alberto Cavaggioni confirms the arrival of Giulia and Stelvio 2020
This is an adjustment due to the fact that since the official debut, the infotainment was perhaps the only sore point of the two Italian cars. In short, therefore, the Milanese carmaker plans to make updates to the technological department of the Alfa Romeo Giulie and Stelvio 2020 by implementing a more technological bridge, more advanced and complete ADAS systems and greater usability.

I sure hope that means UConnect!
John
UConnect would be the logical choice...and an excellent system, if you ask me.

I'm bummed out that there was no mention of the GTV that was supposed to come in 2021. Was hoping that would be my next ride after my lease is done.
Zatara is offline  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Senior Member
 
ALFAOFFROAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,107
UConnect and the Maserati shift lever (or similar) would make me want to get the new model....

2018 Stelvio 2.0T AWD

Opinions on Automobiles
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPc...CMdK6vlFLuSWLQ
ALFAOFFROAD is online now  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Unread 09-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFAOFFROAD View Post
UConnect and the Maserati shift lever (or similar) would make me want to get the new model....
UConnect and Ventilated seats would make me switch early. When I test drove the Levante the shifter worked the same with the dumb button on the back and the easy way to hit neutral instead of drive or reverse.
John

2019 Stelvio Ti Lusso - Mine
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Hers
2019 Chrysler Pacifica - Ours
AlfaJohn is offline  
Reply




Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome