Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was out enjoying a nice Florida day in my Stelvio I discovered something. I know others may already be aware about using the paddles with the DNA selector in normal/auto shift mode, so I guess I need to pay more attention.

Anyway, I thought I was in dynamic mode with manual shift selected and was lucky to find myself behind a motorhome. I used the paddles to down shift two gears and after putting the motorhome behind me, I looked at the dashboard and saw I was in normal/auto shift mode. It indicated “D” drive with the indication of D6. I manually shifted to 7th and the indicator showed D7 and it continued to display D7. When I used the paddles to shift into 8th gear, it indicated D8 gear for a few seconds, than the 8 cleared and just showed the normal “D” drive.

Now I know

·
Registered
149 Posts
Find something new about your Stelvio every day. :D I'm sure there's a a few features still undiscovered by most of us.

·
Read Only
849 Posts
The paddles or the joystick take priority when used but, after a mapped time all the system return in auto mode

1 - 3 of 3 Posts