Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hello,
I didn't expect to be here for another year or two but when your friend at the dealership sends you a pic of a Vulcano Black Stelvio Ti sport with the Nero package you have to say, "YES!"
I currently drive an '18 Giulia Ti Sport and the wife was looking to move from her MINI JCW ina year or two and she loved the Stelvio. They made us a great deal so we jumped.
Below are our two Alfa's

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Just wanted to say Hello,
I didn't expect to be here for another year or two but when your friend at the dealership sends you a pic of a Vulcano Black Stelvio Ti sport with the Nero package you have to say, "YES!"
I currently drive an '18 Giulia Ti Sport and the wife was looking to move from her MINI JCW ina year or two and she loved the Stelvio. They made us a great deal so we jumped.
Below are our two Alfa's
That looks amazing!

·
Registered
15 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I want to tint my front windows to match to back windows. How do I go about doing that. Is there a percentage I should tell them. Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have 20% all around (including the windshield) and it matches pretty good..

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have 20% all around (including the windshield) and it matches pretty good..
I believe it’s 20%. I had my Front’s done to match.
I have asked this in another thread.
Do you guys have ceramic tints?
if you can share the brand that you used and the cost associated, I would appreciate that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have asked this in another thread.
Do you guys have ceramic tints?
if you can share the brand that you used and the cost associated, I would appreciate that.
Mine is not, its traditional tint. I don't recall a brand, just whatever the install had on the wall. Paid $100.. included a $10 no-receipt fee since its not exactly kosher in VA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts