Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
My Stelvio with with the outdoor sports package has these Wheels :wink
We can't yet order them in anthracite in North America, unfortunately. If it's still not available when I re-order my Stelvio I'll get them powder coated in the winter when my winter wheels go on.

·
Registered
241 Posts
We can't yet order them in anthracite in North America, unfortunately. If it's still not available when I re-order my Stelvio I'll get them powder coated in the winter when my winter wheels go on.
How well does powder coat hold up? I like the anthracite color too on the 20" wheel

·
Registered
534 Posts
How well does powder coat hold up? I like the anthracite color too on the 20" wheel
Most factory wheel finishes are done with powder coating and with proper prep work (key!), primer and clear coating it can be very durable. Look for reviews/ recommendations for shops with experience and a multi step process and you should be fine.

Reactions: karlfevans

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice look, I've been meaning to get to my powdercoater but havent had the time, is that matte? Looks like it has a nice gloss?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice look, I've been meaning to get to my powdercoater but havent had the time, is that matte? Looks like it has a nice gloss?
Agree it looks great, and agree it looks awfully glossy for matte, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts