Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Congratulations! It looks great.

I have been driving a service loaner for 11 days and am enjoying it.

Jeff

Registered
Congrats!!

I have a few questions... How do you get wood trim in the TI Sport? I thought it was only aluminum. Also in the first picture how come the led isn't on on the whole taillight (inner part on tailgate)?

Thanks

Registered
I love how this looks in white so much that debading the rear might be an option if i go white. Already its a very clean design and taking it a step further to get even cleaner will be the right step for me and anyone else in the same line of thought.

Registered
But the rear looks fine with a badge, actually thinks it looks nice. Have you discovered any previously unknown features of the Stelvio?

Registered
But the rear looks fine with a badge, actually thinks it looks nice. Have you discovered any previously unknown features of the Stelvio?
I just think that removing everything but the AR emblem will do it a lot of good. Seen people do this to MB's and its always a winning approach. Giulia QV has a clean rear end ;)

Registered
the on line configurator doesn't seem to allow wood trim with paddle shift etc

I asked the local dealer about this and he advised their configurator will allow lusso and sport.

Their initial inventory is all black interiors.

I am hoping for lusso interior on the Quadrifoglio - seems a better option than Sparco racing seats.

Registered
If they don't spec these interiors up enough then hopefully some brand like Brabus comes along and does some magic to these interiors. Seen what they did with Mercedes and some new Tesla's, its impressive.

Registered
I just think that removing everything but the AR emblem will do it a lot of good. Seen people do this to MB's and its always a winning approach. Giulia QV has a clean rear end ;)
Some manufacturers have this idea as option on their websites. Idea being to remove all insignia except the Alfa badge from the back of the car. I wish Alfa would add this option when ordering as well. The practice of a clean look on the back is more common in Europe and i think it adds to the looks of the car.

Does anyone know if the "STELVIO" and "Q4" insignia are glued on to the body or attached with screws??
Has anyone tried to remove them?

Registered
I thought this is a Stelvio forum.
If you have read the whole thread you would understand. The comment was made that it would be nice to have a clean back end of the car with no name - like the Giulia QV. I was just pointing out that at least my Giulia QV does not have a clean back end.

Jef

1 - 20 of 20 Posts