Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I read a few threads concerning issues with connecting iphones via usb, where the music sounds distorted etc, I was wondering if anyone could assist me with an issue on my 2018 Stelvio TI. vin: ZASFAKNN9J7C01872 I recently just picked up this car about a month ago.

It seems i am experiencing a common issue with my radio and also when I connect my phone via usb to play music. When listening to the radio, the sounds (on almost every station) is somewhat distorted. Also when connecting an phone via usb to listen to music, theres is some distortion, and also more often than not, the music "skips" during playback. (as if a cd skips)

I am currently running infotainment firmware 002.009.059 (no carplay). Am I able to update my firmware any further than this? From what i've read it looks like this is just a software issue. When playing music from USB, I don't seem to experience any issue at all.

Does anyone have a proper explanation as to why this is happening?

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I read a few threads concerning issues with connecting iphones via usb, where the music sounds distorted etc, I was wondering if anyone could assist me with an issue on my 2018 Stelvio TI. vin: ZASFAKNN9J7C01872 I recently just picked up this car about a month ago. It seems i am experiencing a common issue with my radio and also when I connect my phone via usb to play music. When listening to the radio, the sounds (on almost every station) is somewhat distorted. Also when connecting an phone via usb to listen to music, theres is some distortion, and also more often than not, the music "skips" during playback. (as if a cd skips) I am currently running infotainment firmware 002.009.059 (no carplay). Am I able to update my firmware any further than this? From what i've read it looks like this is just a software issue. When playing music from USB, I don't seem to experience any issue at all. Does anyone have a proper explanation as to why this is happening?
Hello, I read a few threads concerning issues with connecting iphones via usb, where the music sounds distorted etc, I was wondering if anyone could assist me with an issue on my 2018 Stelvio TI. vin: ZASFAKNN9J7C01872 I recently just picked up this car about a month ago. It seems i am experiencing a common issue with my radio and also when I connect my phone via usb to play music. When listening to the radio, the sounds (on almost every station) is somewhat distorted. Also when connecting an phone via usb to listen to music, theres is some distortion, and also more often than not, the music "skips" during playback. (as if a cd skips) I am currently running infotainment firmware 002.009.059 (no carplay). Am I able to update my firmware any further than this? From what i've read it looks like this is just a software issue. When playing music from USB, I don't seem to experience any issue at all. Does anyone have a proper explanation as to why this is happening?
Did you ever get a response on this? I am having this on my 2018 Stelvio. I have owned it almost a year and it is just now doing the skipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts