Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I cannot attend from Ohio but an onlooker walked up to me today and said "You know, this isn't really and Italian car".

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As pyrrhusmj said the local Alfa chapter is almost inactive. Austin chapter is active and I joined the OK chapter for a track event at Hallett in June.

Jeff

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Our Mid-Florida Alfa Romeo Club has our annual Viva Alfa show the first weekend of November, in the town of Celebration, by Disney. Always about 40-plus cars, all ages. People come from all over Florida to enter and take a look, network. Mark

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hope to make it next year @Lawyerboy. By then, more or less 1/2 time in St Augustine, FL., other 1/2 in Seattle, WA (family in Seattle)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I haven't had much to say lately, but thanks for the heads up. I think I'll be home that weekend so I may drop by to see what all cool Italian cars I can check out.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Our Mid-Florida Alfa Romeo Club has our annual Viva Alfa show the first weekend of November, in the town of Celebration, by Disney. Always about 40-plus cars, all ages. People come from all over Florida to enter and take a look, network. Mark
I hope AROC or the like starts some national type shows. For instance the MINI world has MINI's on the Dragon, Mini;'s in the Ozarks, Micki's and Mini's at DW, Minis in the Mountains etc...... THey are hosted by local and regional clubs, but advertised to the nation and usually has a sizeable national and sometimes international turnout.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm so there. I've seen several ladies driving Stelvio's but none of them "know" what they are driving other than a nice car. I'm all about what my car can do even though its the base model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts