Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Alfa Romeo enthusiasts,

As we aim to enhance your customer service experience, our team will do our best to keep you informed on some of the latest updates. Our teams recently released TSB 08-142-22 in regard to Global Telematics Box Module (TBM2) Flash Over The Air Software Version Updates.

For your convenience, we've included more information about this TSB and the symptoms/conditions that it aims to address.
Font Screenshot Parallel Number Document

As noted, this update was released as a Flash Over The Air... so there is no need to visit your dealership!

Product Azure Font Screenshot Rectangle

We hope this helps resolve any concerns that you may have been experiencing recently. If anyone has questions or concerns, please feel free to send our team a private message!

Thanks,

Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great question, @DavidM17 ! You will receive a notification on your radio screen once the new software is available for you vehicle. You'll have the option to either perform the update immediately, or schedule it for a later time. However, it's important to note that we always encourage having your systems updated with the latest versions available. You may not dismiss the request, indefinitely.

The update notification will look similar to the image, below.

Black Font Gadget Screenshot Software

In order for the update to complete, your vehicle needs to be in 'park' and the ignition needs to be in the off position.

We hope this helps provide some clarification,

Courtney
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have received the "Uconnect box requires service" msg several times and just got it again yesterday so hopefully my vehicle gets the update soon.

Is there a way to determine the current version of software installed on the TBM? I.e. Is there somewhere to view the software versions in the infotainment system?

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Veloce Misano Blue Metallic/Black
499 Posts
Where can we see sales code. I was told my car could be coded wrong and one reason certain features when auto starting dont work(suppose to be an update coming for that)
I am amazed we are still waiting for this fix for the heated steering wheel and seats. The update was supposed to be here by now. I just got my first service done at the dealership and they told me no updates were available for my Stelvio. SMH :unsure:

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
479 Posts
It updated the connect/communication module in the car from what I understand.
Thanks. Seems like it’s a mystery. I didn’t renew my Alfa Connect subscription once the free trial was over. It wasn’t worth paying for basically only remote start etc. from phone to me. If the update actually gives us the ability to view oil level and tire pressures from the app then I might renew.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
419 Posts
Thanks. Seems like it’s a mystery. I didn’t renew my Alfa Connect subscription once the free trial was over. It wasn’t worth paying for basically only remote start etc. from phone to me. If the update actually gives us the ability to view oil level and tire pressures from the app then I might renew.
Everything works the same as before. I pulled the trigger because sirius eventually gave me a deal I couldn't refuse.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
479 Posts
Everything works the same as before. I pulled the trigger because sirius eventually gave me a deal I couldn't refuse.
Thanks.
I keep getting the half price for a year offer but haven’t purchased it yet. Is that the deal you got? Unlike the US version, the European Alfa Connect app shows oil level and tire pressures. Don’t know why we don’t have that here. That would get me off the fence and I’d subscribe again.

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Veloce Misano Blue Metallic/Black
499 Posts
Thanks.
I keep getting the half price for a year offer but haven’t purchased it yet. Is that the deal you got? Unlike the US version, the European Alfa Connect app shows oil level and tire pressures. Don’t know why we don’t have that here. That would get me off the fence and I’d subscribe again.
I am still on the trial until end of December. Besides the start and unlock/lock features etc. Mine shows the tire pressures and also shows a health check on various systems.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
419 Posts
Thanks.
I think it was a little cheaper than the half off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts