Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
239 Posts
Absolutely loved this new baby! BUT... Sirius XM doesn't support traffic for Alfa. Any suggestion?
Carplay or Android Auto. I asked Alfa and they came back couple days later and said no traffic. It is weird though as the Nav does have a traffic screen to list traffic. Its almost like they didn't turn on TMC for the system in the US.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
239 Posts
21s = Model Year 2021. Traffic just appears. So it looks like the traffic does flow through the radio RDS/TMS. I think waze is better as it seems the built in traffic appears when you get closer to the area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
21s = Model Year 2021. Traffic just appears. So it looks like the traffic does flow through the radio RDS/TMS. I think waze is better as it seems the built in traffic appears when you get closer to the area.
Gotcha! I got the 20s so waze for now. I wish SirusXM have that service. I'm so used to it with my other cars.

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
239 Posts
Gotcha! I got the 20s so waze for now. I wish SirusXM have that service. I'm so used to it with my other cars.
Android auto does show instrument cluster navigation arrows for waze and google. Uconnect uses SiriusXM, ours uses TMC/RDS it seems. I trust Waze/Google for traffic much more. It will be interesting when next release of apple maps has crowd sourced data. But for me no nav arrows, and Im kind of liking the extra features android auto has for the maps. Like looking at alternate routes and seeing the traffic on the route. Carplay does not do that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So I guess the only way to see the traffic is looking at my cellphone? Do you know if 2020 Stelvio able to show it on the screen, something like CarConnect?

·
Registered
2021 Stelvio Ti Sport
239 Posts
Traffic is shown on built in nav through radio channels when using nav. I prefer to use a rooted android phone so I get dash arrows and still use my iPhone for my phone calls.

I need my arrows when passenger is fiddling with Sirius channels

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Traffic is shown on built in nav through radio channels when using nav. I prefer to use a rooted android phone so I get dash arrows and still use my iPhone for my phone calls.

I need my arrows when passenger is fiddling with Sirius channels
I have built in Nav and I use radio channels/cellphone but it plays my music stored in my cell. I own one Android phone but I want to use the Nav on my cell to show in my Alfa Nav Screen. Doable you think?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts