Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,
I am about to finalize a deal on a 2020 Stelvio Ti Sport, and would like your input on the numbers.
MSRP: $53,800
Discount: $5,368
Rebate: $2,500
My buying price: $45,922
APR: 3.49% @ 60months

Is this a good deal?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think a very good deal then given the existing inventory in that area. Very few Stelvios, never mind TI Sports. Assume from your post on maintenance pkg you already purchased it?
I have a quote from the dealership for the 4yr/40k mile service program - papers are coming in for signing tomorrow.

I have not committed to the program - wanted to do my research on here before i commit to it.

Is it worth it?

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
71 Posts
I have a quote from the dealership for the 4yr/40k mile service program - papers are coming in for signing tomorrow.

I have not committed to the program - wanted to do my research on here before i commit to it.

Is it worth it?
Oh realize I wasn’t clear in my last post. Did you purchase the car? Lease it?

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
71 Posts
Purchase - My running is way too high for a lease - about 20k per year.
The Stelvio will be my daily driver.
Given that and if you’re planning on keeping it 3 years or longer an extended warranty is a good idea. There’s various options as you probably know as far as how many years and how many miles you want covered given your particular usage. As for a scheduled maintenance pkg I don’t know but I’m sure there are people on here that have experience with that.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
The dealer can sell an Alfa specific extended warranty from FCA. You can select from different combinations of time and mileage out to 8 years total.

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
71 Posts
@My Beautiful Stelvio I'm curious how did you guess the MSRP?
That’s been a typical build as far as I had seen in my research before purchasing. However I’ve never seen that exact MSRP with the 5- Hole Rims. Only with the Nero Package and one of the No Charge paint colors. So I suppose it just so happened that it was a lucky guess on my part! 😜 Down here in SoCal there were quite a few TI Sports at 53,790 that I was considering.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts