Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio TI
121 Posts
Oh cool - i"ll have to look that up. I got the chocolate+black interior.

What about you?

I think The white exterior + red interior look awesome!
Oh nice! I only have seen that combination in pictures. I like that! Mines the white with the red interior in the above pic. I saw a Monte Carlo Blue one with the Red interior but never the chocolate. You’ll have to post a picture here!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oh nice! I only have seen that combination in pictures. I like that! Mines the white with the red interior in the above pic. I saw a Monte Carlo Blue one with the Red interior but never the chocolate. You’ll have to post a picture here!
Will do!

The two other mods I want to do are:
1. Red Start/Stop button
2. Axle back exhaust upgrade

·
Registered
18 Posts
So note to self...don't buy from Cali dealers......10% off MSRP seems REALLY low to me...unless inventories are REALLY that constrained....I wouldn't consider anything less than a 13% discount to start talking.

·
Registered
20 Posts
....I wouldn't consider anything less than a 13% discount to start talking.
Curiously that is the % off I'm at with my dealer on my open order from this past February. The vehicle supposedly landed in San Diego 9 days ago but the dealer says they still don't have an invoice yet. So now Im wondering when the 2021s will come out...?
Ordering an Alfa is like buying a rug at a middle eastern bazaar...just have a price you are willing to pay and be prepared to walk if they dont agree.
At least that's my plan....ymmv...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Curiously that is the % off I'm at with my dealer on my open order from this past February. The vehicle supposedly landed in San Diego 9 days ago but the dealer says they still don't have an invoice yet. So now Im wondering when the 2021s will come out...?
Ordering an Alfa is like buying a rug at a middle eastern bazaar...just have a price you are willing to pay and be prepared to walk if they dont agree.
At least that's my plan....ymmv...
Yeah, and now that it's general news that the new Maserati small SUV (Grecale) is Stelvio (Giorgio) platform-based, I suspect that the price of Stelvio's will come down further.

SO you were able to get that % off even when you ordered it from the factory....that's also interesting.

·
Registered
20 Posts
....SO you were able to get that % off even when you ordered it from the factory....that's also interesting.
Not exactly...when I placed the order in February I agreed to a much higher price. There was no pricing info on the 2020 yet from KBB or Edmunds.
Then came the pandemic...as I told my dealer the world and the car market drastically changed over the next several months.

Once Edmunds had this years info I determined what I was willing to pay and Alfa offered several additional incentives. Between that and my trade in we got close but even though the car is now in San Diego the dealer says he still doesn't have an invoice so no finally pricing yet....but after all that went on with this order from Alfa I won't pay one dollar over my price....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts