Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Base RWD
252 Posts
That is weird, if you have issues with the TV, you replace the fridge?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hi @hkpatel08 --

Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've encountered while trying to get your concerns resolved. If you'd like our team to look into your situation and look into the possibility of arranging additional support, please don't hesitate to send us a private message! We hope your dealer resolves your concerns quickly!

Courtney
Alfa Romeo Cares

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi @hkpatel08 --

Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've encountered while trying to get your concerns resolved. If you'd like our team to look into your situation and look into the possibility of arranging additional support, please don't hesitate to send us a private message! We hope your dealer resolves your concerns quickly!

Courtney
Alfa Romeo Cares
Sounds like they have figured everything out. I'm going to go pick it up tonight and hope the issue is finally resolved.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So I picked up the car on Friday and everything seems to be back to normal. They replaced the Global Telematics Module and drove it over a 100 miles to make sure that was the only issues. As for the screen going out after the replacement they finally did a rest on the radio and that seems to have fixed the issue. Hoping I don't have any more issues with this. Thanks for all the suggestions and hope a lot of people don't run into this issue.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So I picked up the car on Friday and everything seems to be back to normal. They replaced the Global Telematics Module and drove it over a 100 miles to make sure that was the only issues. As for the screen going out after the replacement they finally did a rest on the radio and that seems to have fixed the issue. Hoping I don't have any more issues with this. Thanks for all the suggestions and hope a lot of people don't run into this issue.
Sounds great glad they got it corrected.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts