‘18 Stelvio Ti Sport fully loaded It’s a DRIVER!
For your stuck button use silicon to lubricant the switch. Once I did that I have not had the problem since. Been almost three yearsMy Stelvio is the BEST CAR ever - this is even considering the issues.
Here in Australia they are a vehicle that few think about and most miss out on experiencing. I have colleagues with BMWs and Mercs that look at my car with envy and their inner monologue is spoken without thinking - ”I wish I knew that was an option when I bought…”. I have people walk into work and whisper - ‘who owns the Alfa?‘
I‘ve actually loved experiencing them because I feel like I know the car really well.
- About once a month when I go to put my passenger window up… it goes down regardless of being controlled by the drivers door or passenger
- Yup, I’ve had the battery problem.
- I’ve had the volume knob stuck down which drains the battery.
- The front sensors are too sensitive so I keep them set to activate during parking.
- My electric tailgate button gets stuck
- My bonnet seized and wouldn’t open.
It’s like a relationship.