Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are not many choices but I do have a few questions on 2 of the options.

First, 20” wheel or 21” wheel? I know the 20” wheels are forged and extremely high quality wheels. What’s the story on the 21’s? Are they forged? Weight? They do look good😀

Secondly, seats….looks like the standard seats are different than the original seats with the alcantara. I did a quick search and could not find anything about the change to the new seats (no alcantara). Are they different, better, worse, the same…I think they look nicer than the original seats…..but still leaning towards the carbon sports seats.

Thats about it….. thanks in advance😃👍

·
Registered
‘22 Stelvio QV
165 Posts
You're prolly looking at 2#-2.5# extra for a 21" wheel and tire combo. So it really comes down to having a preference on looks, although for 21's tire selection is more limited--and more $.

Alcantara is nice and grippy, but boy does it collect lint and little particles, so the all leather seats are easier to keep clean.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Go with 20", more tire options, less unsprung weight. Go with sparcos. If it doesnt work out, you can easily trade with someone to the alcantara QV or the new ti sport/qv seats.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Go with whichever wheels you like the look of the best. I like the look of the 20s better, but that's personal choice. You will have more tire options in 20s and they will be a little cheaper. 20s will ride a touch better.

The standard seats for 2022 are the same as what's in the veloce - solid black leather front and back. There's a thread on here about the changes for 2022. With the sparcos you will get alcantara in the back along with the front. The sparcos are not very wide so if you are a bigger person they may not fit great. I love mine. I think I read over on the giulia forum that the sparcos may be in short supply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts