Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Call them up and ask.
When I called them back in February, they said that they would offer FCA pricing, even if you aren't an FCA employee, because they want your business.

With all the discounts they can get, and what Invoice pricing and holdback is on these cars, it's childs play for them to offer that FCA pricing discount, even if you aren't an FCA employee.

Plus, you would still be eligible for any FCA offers on top of their discounted pricing.
So if you qualify for Loyalty Bonus Cash, and you also get an email with an offer like this:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Then you get more off the price of your car.
Though, offers like this may be limited to dealers in your region.
I received this one on 8/11/22, and it was good through 9/6/22.

Good luck getting a deal.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Call them up and ask.
When I called them back in February, they said that they would offer FCA pricing, even if you aren't an FCA employee, because they want your business.

With all the discounts they can get, and what Invoice pricing and holdback is on these cars, it's childs play for them to offer that FCA pricing discount, even if you aren't an FCA employee.

Plus, you would still be eligible for any FCA offers on top of their discounted pricing.
So if you qualify for Loyalty Bonus Cash, and you also get an email with an offer like this:
View attachment 27803

Then you get more off the price of your car.
Though, offers like this may be limited to dealers in your region.
I received this one on 8/11/22, and it was good through 9/6/22.

Good luck getting a deal.
I found a good deal on my one I just purchased. Was about 15% off with the rebates included.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I want an Estrema but why aren't we getting the microfiber/leather seats in the USA? They are made for the Estrema and even have red stitching to match the rest of the interior. Does Stellantis think that Americans are stupid and only think a luxury/sports car should only have all leather seats? BMW is finally offering microfiber sports seats for the USA in the 2023 X1. They look great! I hate feeling like we aren't getting the complete Estrema package in this country.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts