·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice, any details?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll post better pictures later, but bought Fifteen 52 through Alfa9 supply. Matt was excellent to deal with and took the time to answer all of my numerous questions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I’ll post better pictures later, but bought Fifteen 52 through Alfa9 supply. Matt was excellent to deal with and took the time to answer all of my numerous questions.
Nice. How much did they cost?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks great man. Any noticeable difference in driveability? We're you able to keep the same diameter tire? I know aftermarket set ups can result in changes to your turning radius and more road noise.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
generally one selects lower profile tires so that the overall diameter/circumference is pretty much unchanged.
the lower profile tires typically don't ride as well, but might handle a little better due to the change in sidewall height and flex.
if the 20s on the stelvio quad ride too poorly I may be looking for 19s haha.

·
Registered
536 Posts
the 20s on my ti sport seem fine, no issues with ride quality.
generally one selects lower profile tires so that the overall diameter/circumference is pretty much unchanged.
the lower profile tires typically don't ride as well, but might handle a little better due to the change in sidewall height and flex.
if the 20s on the stelvio quad ride too poorly I may be looking for 19s haha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven’t noticed any difference. OEM were 20x8.5 and new wheels are 20x9 and they matched offset, etc and used same tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts