Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
I just had my Stelvio full 36k mile service at my independent mechanic, yes they work about 50% Alfas and 50% on other stuff from Vintage Ferrari’s to customers daily drivers so not some discount shop.

$811. All OEM parts. Oil and filter, air filter, serpentine belt, spark plugs, cabin air filter, brake flush, all inspections (Front brakes good,rears getting close to service).

Reactions: rclaussen

·
Registered
499 Posts
$811, they did some checking, dealer service about $1500. BTW they say that regular maintenance they do for Audi/BMW/Mercedes/Volvo is typically 30% to 50% of dealer cost.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My question to you (and the other members of the forum) is: what does Mercedes, BMW and Audi charge for the same service? These makes are the direct competitors to Alfa. This is my first premium car make, so I don't really know what the others are charging. It's a lot of money, but if that's what the competition is charging, then it's understandable.
well I dont know about those, but at least Porsche is more expensive.....the 40 K service for a Macan S that was around 1.6 K....!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just had my Stelvio full 36k mile service at my independent mechanic, yes they work about 50% Alfas and 50% on other stuff from Vintage Ferrari’s to customers daily drivers so not some discount shop.

$811. All OEM parts. Oil and filter, air filter, serpentine belt, spark plugs, cabin air filter, brake flush, all inspections (Front brakes good,rears getting close to service).
Where are you located?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Not saying it isn't a ripoff, it is, absolutely.

Yet...totally inline with BMW and Mercedes..
Cheaper then Porsche. Same as Audi....little less depending..

Unlike any of those...you can do it yourself though.

Yeah the dealer sucks and overcharges, could be and is, worse for most other brands though. Just my opinion feel free to insult me personally for sharing it.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
DIY .......

21 - 29 of 29 Posts