Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New custom 21” wheels were just forged. On to paint.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Italy. Ordered in January but for obvious reasons a bit delayed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What color is the Stelvio QV? I am usually partial to darker wheels but it would depend on the color of the vehicle and trim.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Misano blue. The new wheels will be the same color as the OEM ones.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Whoa. This is amazing! Do you mind sharing price and where you got them from? I love the style but have always thought they were just a little small.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ordered thru Alfa 9. $1300ish a wheel or so.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Can’t wait to see them on. What tires and tire sizes are you going with? Also would love to hear how ride and handling suffers after you put them on!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The wheels are 1/2” wider front and rear. Slightly different offset as well to accommodate width. Looking at 305 rear 265 front. Though may end up with 295 rear.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheels finally come in tomorrow. Now have to decide on either 295 rears or 305. I'm in the minority here and like the oem Pirellis. The only option in 305 rear, 265 front.

295 rear, 265 front has a few choices (no PZ4) including Michelin Pilot Sports 4 SUV.

·
Registered
19 Quadrifoglio Trofeo White,black with green/white,Dynamic pack, Pano roof,Carbon wheel, Dark wheel
30 Posts
Wheels finally come in tomorrow. Now have to decide on either 295 rears or 305. I'm in the minority here and like the oem Pirellis. The only option in 305 rear, 265 front.

295 rear, 265 front has a few choices (no PZ4) including Michelin Pilot Sports 4 SUV.
Any reason why they have to be SUV PS4s? Our Alfa doesn't weigh any more than an M5 per say and that car doesn't wear SUV tires. Is it because of the ride height? I'm very curious about this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts