·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Not sure about that.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
The only issue would be maximum weight/load. Check that.
Typically an suv tire will assume you use it for more stuff. So should be designed for more weight.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Calculating offset with new taller wider wheels is a tricky thing. OEM rears are 10x20 with 34 offset. Was planning on 305's in the rear so to accommodate them and not stick out too far I went with 36 offset for the 10.5x21 wheels. Roughly .28" closer to wheel well, .32" farther out with the 305's. But I'm not sure that will work unless I add a 10mm spacer, which I'm not sure I really want to do. So it looks lke 295's are the way to go.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Calculating offset with new taller wider wheels is a tricky thing. OEM rears are 10x20 with 34 offset. Was planning on 305's in the rear so to accommodate them and not stick out too far I went with 36 offset for the 10.5x21 wheels. Roughly .28" closer to wheel well, .32" farther out with the 305's. But I'm not sure that will work unless I add a 10mm spacer, which I'm not sure I really want to do. So it looks lke 295's are the way to go.

View attachment 19030
NM-QV, helpful hint in reference to having PPF around the back rocker area and around the wheel well flair area. I get a sandy rash due to the tire kick, I am sure You will get the same issue if not more due to lager tires and offset. I have replaced my PPF in these areas once already. If you have PPF You will want to pay attention to those areas. It is cheaper to replace PPF than paint, GOOD LUCK and those rims look AWESOME.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Very close to OEM wheels.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts