Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found one locally with single owner that I’m considering obtaining because the price is right. It’s a ‘92 Spider Veloce so has Bosch FI. Minor cosmetic fixes needed, found an underbody frame ding from an improper lift by some idiot. No fluid leaks. Tires are shot so those need replaced. No rust to speak of and only 80k on the clock.

I know there’s a few Spider owners on here. What do I need to look for on it as danger signs?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have an S3 series quad from 88. When I bought it in 2015, we did a complete overhaul. Check motor mounts as they were a common issue whereby the motor could tilt and cause the radiator fan to tilt and hit the shroud and possibly radiator. Basically you want to change fluids and I changed all tires and rotors and pads. Good luck

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Found one locally with single owner that I’m considering obtaining because the price is right. It’s a ‘92 Spider Veloce so has Bosch FI. Minor cosmetic fixes needed, found an underbody frame ding from an improper lift by some idiot. No fluid leaks. Tires are shot so those need replaced. No rust to speak of and only 80k on the clock.

I know there’s a few Spider owners on here. What do I need to look for on it as danger signs?
I came very close to buying this Spider. It's still for sale and it's a honey!

https://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/c...987967841.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts