Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Window sticker:

Checking out some inventories on cars.com and found this. Is it the most highly optioned Ti Sport out there? Some of the options are not even available when custom build on Alfa site:

Engine Sound Enhancement
What is this option? The window sticker doesn't have a cost

Looking at the dealer photos, it also comes with full leather package like the Lusso, but it doesn't say on the the sticker.

So is full leather package available on Ti Sport?

Personally, I think the Ti Carbon Package is too costly, at $6500, and the Nero Diamante wheel design is ugly. The standard 20-in looks much better, then the 5-hole.

The only thing I like about the Ti Carbon is the all clear tail lights.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It lists the leather dash and door uppers as part of the carbon pkg.

I want to know about the changes to the Harmon Kardon system. It says:
"14--inch speaker.."

Do they mean 14, 1 inch speakers? Or 1, 14 inch speaker???
So if you don't want carbon package but just regular Ti Sport can you still order full leather dash?

I just wish Carbon Packege had the option of other wheel styles. The Diamante looks ugly.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The wheels on the Carbon package may not be the best, but they're not too far behind the other options. The benefit of the Carbon package is leather dash, smoked lights, carbon mirrors & grille, but first & foremost the Quad-like carbon fiber dripping throughout the interior. The CF interior up against the leather dash instantly elevates the Ti into another level of sport & luxury. Compare the Carbon package interior against one without it and you'll see. It's an expensive option, but it's worth it. Wheels can (and should) be changed!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So if you don't want carbon package but just regular Ti Sport can you still order full leather dash?

I just wish Carbon Packege had the option of other wheel styles. The Diamante looks ugly.
That one you posted is about as high as you can get without being a quad. Mine was $62,795 because I didn’t get the Carbon package due to the one and only wheel choice I didn’t like.

So instead I got mine with trofeo, nero, driver assistance, sport performance and the other stuff is pretty much the same. Also you can add leather dash and door uppers for $1,100 to the TI sport which I did. Well worth it I think to give the interior a boost of luxury.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That one you posted is about as high as you can get without being a quad. Mine was $62,795 because I didn’t get the Carbon package due to the one and only wheel choice I didn’t like.

So instead I got mine with trofeo, nero, driver assistance, sport performance and the other stuff is pretty much the same. Also you can add leather dash and door uppers for $1,100 to the TI sport which I did. Well worth it I think to give the interior a boost of luxury.
If it equipped with the headlight washers, it’d be a rare one with all the options included.

Speaking of headlight washers, most of the ones I seen from dealers don’t have it. I think I have only seen a few from dealers with them.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow what a price upgrade. That is almost 50% over the starting price for a Stelvio AWD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts