Alfa offered me $9500 off a new Stelvio in incentives. It was much cheaper then buying my 2020 and financing it . So I leased a new Stelvio. Warranty starts over again because it is new
definately looking into Tonale as well but it appears to be too small but we'll see. I have till December to decide. TYI have a 2018 TI Sport with 87k. I have had no major issues or replacements on the car. I know that I have plenty of worries about what can go wrong but at the moment I plan on riding it out without warranty or warranty extension. The car has been reliable and is still a joy to drive. I would have a hard time giving up a 41k Stelvio for 19k unless I did not want it anymore. If you are still under warranty then I would consider purchasing an extended warranty which would probably only cost you around $2.5-$3k. I am not looking to get an EV at this time and but I am interested in getting a hybrid small pickup if the prices are reasonable in the next year or so.
that's a good deal. I haven't brought my car in yet to the dealer for trade in or incentives. This car has been very good to me so it's hard to part with it. But I hear my wife saying "Why do you need 3 cars!!!!"Alfa offered me $9500 off a new Stelvio in incentives. It was much cheaper then buying my 2020 and financing it . So I leased a new Stelvio. Warranty starts over again because it is new
Keep it and buy the max care extended warrantyConsidering whether to trade in the car or to keep it. Mine is 2018, had it for about 4 years going on to 5 years. No problems with the car and it's dependable. Warranty will be running out in December this year and so will the payments. The car is getting older and I'm not getting any younger so doing routine maintenance or replacement of parts may not be something I would jump to do.
it currently has 41k miles and I am just anticipating some major parts replacement within next 20k or so, besides just regular oil changes. I know the price tags of the dealers so it would not make sense for me to seek them out but DIY is probably the way to do. Just checked with Vroom for the car value and it's coming in at 19k which isn't great but not really terrible either.
other option is to park the car and drive it once in a while and get a new commuting car. Looking at Tesla Y for my better half and driving her model 3. So is it worth to trade the car in or should I just keep it. I anticipate water pump, alternator and thermostat, suspensions etc all to be refreshed in next 20-30k miles and wondering it that's worth the agony. I'd imagine the value will keep dropping as the years go by especially since it's not a quad, until the ICE is off the market.
Keep it or trade it in?
funny you say that... I raced my wife in her Tesla model 3 and I got shamed.... it is so unfair.... and it's just a long range, not the perfromance.... still 4 seconds... Ever since then, she charges her own car!Tell her you are OK with one car and it can be an EV.
... But it has to be the Grecale Folgore. "Over 500hp" and near 600ft/lb of torque at 0 RPM, center mounted battery pack,
I bet that drives like a Stelvio Quad on the performance enhancing drugs they give the SEAL teams. You would probably be happy with just one car then!