Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give your Alfa Romeo Stelvio a subtle custom, and unique look with this Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim Kit!

This is a very subtle mod to your factory headlights that have no effect on light output and give your Stelvio a nice extra detail without going over the top. The kit consists of everything you need for a quick, easy install and is easily reversible if the need arises.

More information and pricing and be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...elvio-headlight-trim-kit-carbon-fiber-pid8854

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Registered
79 Posts
These look great and I'm interested however, I'm concerned that they will cover up the majority of the top of the 'hockey stick' daytime lights. Can you confirm whether this is the case, or even better share a picture with the mod fitted and lights on? Picture shows the lights shining in the hockey stick shape. @MADNESS eMac

Attachments

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These look great and I'm interested however, I'm concerned that they will cover up the majority of the top of the 'hockey stick' daytime lights. Can you confirm whether this is the case, or even better share a picture with the mod fitted and lights on? Picture shows the lights shining in the hockey stick shape. @MADNESS eMac
They do cover the top portion of the DRLs but they still look great!

Let us know if you have any other questions

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Add some custom style to your Alfa Romeo Stelvio with these genuine Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim Kits!

These eyelid trim kits are made from genuine carbon fiber, not simulated materials!

This is a very subtle mod that adds a little aggressive touch to the front end of your Stelvio!

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-A...elvio-headlight-trim-kit-carbon-fiber-pid8854

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
92 Posts
what's the point ? adding carbon strips is not gonna make your car any better. Personally I think it's for teenagers....

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what's the point ? adding carbon strips is not gonna make your car any better. Personally I think it's for teenagers....
PashaAlfa,

While this is a purely cosmetic upgrade many Alfa owners (ourselves included) feel that carbon fiber accents do make the car's overall styling better, helps to accentuate certain body lines, and adds a personal touch to make your Alfa Romeo different from the rest.

A large portion of the auto enthusiast community feel that cosmetic pieces and personalizing the styling of their car plays an equally important role in improving the vehicle as a whole.

Although not every product is for everyone, we like to provide our fellow enthusiasts with many different options for enhancing their vehicles.

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Add a nice detail to your Alfa Romeo Stelvio with these 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber Headlight Eyebrows!

This Headlight Trim Kit is designed to attach to the top portion of your headlights with 3M double sided tape, or your choice of automotive grade adhesive and instantly sets your Stelvio apart from the crowd.

To view the full product details on this Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim Kit for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Headlight Trim Kit - Carbon Fiber - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Add a subtle and custom touch to your Alfa Romeo Stelvio with this Genuine Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim Kit.

Designed to incorporate the overall shape of the Stelvio headlight this trim kit attaches easily with automotive grade adhesive and is stable even at high speeds.

For the full details on this Genuine Carbon Fiber Headlight Trim Set for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Headlight Trim Kit - Carbon Fiber - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 12 of 12 Posts