Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
I believe there is another, Ragazzon(or something close), they are in Italy I believe. I am looking to have something done locally, when I do I will post some pictures. Mine would be axle back, as that is all I would want.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
I am pretty sure TiSport (absent for a spell) has something good going on as a guinea pig in the USA due to his excellent photography skills. I sent him a message to try to wake him up + check on him.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
TiSport replied- he is traveling + super busy however will follow-up with the exhaust vendor to see if they plan to follow through. More info as he gets it.

·
Registered
2018 Stelvio/Black/Ti Sport
364 Posts
Just to let you all know - I never heard back about the offer on the exhaust and I’m having a difficult time finding that original thread...

(Glad to see everyone is still active - as mentioned, I’ve been traveling and busy with a number of projects - just went over 6 k on a trip to Jacksonville beaches. Still having a blast every time I start my Stelvio.)

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Just to let you all know - I never heard back about the offer on the exhaust and I’m having a difficult time finding that original thread...

(Glad to see everyone is still active - as mentioned, I’ve been traveling and busy with a number of projects - just went over 6 k on a trip to Jacksonville beaches. Still having a blast every time I start my Stelvio.)
Missed you! Sorry went back through the PM's and can't find it. Will keep searching.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I too received their offer on the exhaust, had a few emails back and forth but then they went silent. shot them an email asking what happened earlier today. If I hear anything I'll post something.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Contacted the people at Ragazzon and they have a few options in production catback and axleback. They referred me to the Alfisiti website and I inquired about the Ragazzon exhaust and they have them on there website. I told them I’m interested in the axleback with no muffler ( muffler delete) bolt on to oem down pipe and using existing tips on the bumper. They’re going to get back to me when they have them in stock.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Contacted the people at Ragazzon and they have a few options in production catback and axleback. They referred me to the Alfisiti website and I inquired about the Ragazzon exhaust and they have them on there website. I told them I’m interested in the axleback with no muffler ( muffler delete) bolt on to oem down pipe and using existing tips on the bumper. They’re going to get back to me when they have them in stock.
That exhaust looks amazing. Curious as to why you would want to keep the existing tips? I personally like the look of the exhaust tips being part of the entire set up instead of having the existing tips which are not functional. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Will be interesting to see what Ansa comes up with as it was really sweet on my 164.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I actually priced it at squadra sportiva but with shipping and the euro dollar difference it’s too much for a leased vehicle. Waiting to see if the euro dollar drops, back in February I could of placed an order for 603.80 US DOLLARS. Missed out !

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Got a message from Centerline International, they have a system for the stelvio made by magna flow will be available in around 8-10 weeks. Don't know any more about ti.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts