Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, 4 days into the stewardship of my Stelvio, I'm still working on all the settings in the menus, but does anyone know if it's possible to turn off the beep it makes when you lock/unlock the car? It's the only (tiny little) thing that bugs me about the car?.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi, 4 days into the stewardship of my Stelvio, I'm still working on all the settings in the menus, but does anyone know if it's possible to turn off the beep it makes when you lock/unlock the car? It's the only (tiny little) thing that bugs me about the car?.

You can disable the beep. It's somewhere in the menu under "setting".

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Dave- if that's it you're off to a great start! I am enjoying and embracing every aspect- including the idiosyncrasies- of Stella. Last night, a beautiful summer evening, gave me time to clean and detail her (alone time), clean those beautiful wheels and yellow calipers, blacken the tires, touch up a bit-- review interior design aspects, and bond a little more. The pleasure of owning something unique and special that we will be cruising through the Memorial Day weekend is great. Now off to a car show and to enjoy an uncommitted Saturday!

Reactions: Marc0209

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another thing, the alarm has just gone off for the 3rd time in a week while it's been parked up on the drive. When I get in there's a message about attempted break in on the display. Has anyone else had similar issues.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

You can disable the beep. It's somewhere in the menu under "setting".
Thanks, but much as I've looked in the settings menu, I've not been able to find it. Maybe it's not part of the European models spec.

·
Registered
35 Posts
In the US, it's Settings/Doors & Locks/Sound Horn with Lock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same issue on a UK model. How can I turn the beep noise off when I lock/unlock the Stelvio? It’s very loud.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think on the European models, there is no menu item for this. The only way is to change the country setting (either with MES or via dealer) :
country code needs changing to “Netherlands Antilles/Curaçao” to disable beeps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts