Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was scheduled to have my W05 recall done at the local dealer back in March but with Covid closures I had to cancel. Called today to reschedule my appointment and was told the dealership is closed and the auto group has no affiliation with Alfa Romeo or Maserati. Now I have to go to Hartford, CT (about 2 hours away) to get the recall done. Anyone know of a good shop for future in upstate NY?

·
Registered
146 Posts
I was in the middle of getting an issue resolved when I got this news. I was kind of unimpressed with them anyway, but still...

You might also try the dealership in Ramsey NJ.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I live in Syracuse and go to Dorschel Alfa Maserati in Rochester. If you have a local Fiat dealer they might be able to do software updates.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would stay as far away as possible from the dealership in Ramsey. They’ve been less than useful for any interaction I’ve had with them. I’m heading to the dealership in Whippany, NJ (Alfa of Morris County). So far my interaction with them has been very positive, they are actually driving out to my house in Rockland county to pick up my car for service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts