Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a MY19 Stelvio where I want to install the Alfa Connect + services to obtain the remote control (door locks etc.) functionalities.
According to what I've been able to dig out, part number 71808544 should fit the car, however my dealer says that Alfa Connect services are only available for MY20, not earlier models. I thought it was like this; Alfa Connect box comes as standard install on MY20, but is an option / add-on for earlier models?

Anyone with a definitive answer?

All the best,
//Reidar

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hi, I have a MY19 Stelvio where I want to install the Alfa Connect + services to obtain the remote control (door locks etc.) functionalities.
According to what I've been able to dig out, part number 71808544 should fit the car, however my dealer says that Alfa Connect services are only available for MY20, not earlier models. I thought it was like this; Alfa Connect box comes as standard install on MY20, but is an option / add-on for earlier models?

Anyone with a definitive answer?

All the best,
//Reidar
Alfa connect is available on ALL European giulia/stelvio models as aftermarket accessory....
Service does need to be activated via dealer/Alfa though
Alfa connect UK

and

online services

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Exactly what I figured, but having a hard time convincing the dealer (Sweden)...
Do we have any official Alfa Romeo / FCA folks monitoring this forum?

Ciao,
//Reidar

Alfa connect is available on ALL European giulia/stelvio models as aftermarket accessory....
Service does need to be activated via dealer/Alfa though
Alfa connect UK

and

online services

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks! Exactly what I figured, but having a hard time convincing the dealer (Sweden)...
Do we have any official Alfa Romeo / FCA folks monitoring this forum?

Ciao,
//Reidar
Not available in NAFTA countries though (guess due to the specs for GSM connection ? )
You'd do better checking on the UK forum, there's some people who've had it installed there :UK/Europe giulia forum

·
Registered
188 Posts
As a murican, this really hurts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Like... we have cell phones and internet and even fake/fraudulently advertised 5Ge!

my moms glc43 will talk to her from other countries and console her when she screws up her dvr settings...

ah well. It’s fine. But I do wish we could utilize the existing euro bolt-on..

bigger issue is that new leather shifter MY WORD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts