Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 Stelvio Quadrifoglio purchased in the US. Ever since I signed up to the Alfa Connect / Sirius XM Guardian trial, the fuel, tire pressure and mileage stats don't update on the apps. Remote start/lock/unlock and map/location services work without issues. I tried with both apps on iPhone:

Alfa Connect app (black icon) shows a message "Your vehicle data could not be retrieved"
Rectangle Font Brand Logo

My Alfa Connect app (red icon) shows stats from Aug 22nd 2022 3:22pm about 1 hour before I picked the car from the dealership
Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Number

I have contacted Sirius XM Guardian and they said everything is setup correctly on their end. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the apps without success. I checked with the dealership and they don't see any issues.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Are you able to get the car data in the United States.

Any information is greatly appreciated.
Rectangle Font Brand Logo
Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Number

·
Registered
2022 Stelvio Veloce Misano Blue Metallic/Black
499 Posts
I actually have this in my Alfa Connect App and it works pretty good. Another technical glitch for some. Hopefully one day they resolve these glitches.

·
Registered
36 Posts
...a few days ago, I had a message on my android phone, that my gas level is at 1/8. I have never seen that message before, and my subscription ended in April.
Was that message correct?

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have a 2022 Stelvio Quadrifoglio purchased in the US. Ever since I signed up to the Alfa Connect / Sirius XM Guardian trial, the fuel, tire pressure and mileage stats don't update on the apps. Remote start/lock/unlock and map/location services work without issues. I tried with both apps on iPhone:

Alfa Connect app (black icon) shows a message "Your vehicle data could not be retrieved"
View attachment 27815

My Alfa Connect app (red icon) shows stats from Aug 22nd 2022 3:22pm about 1 hour before I picked the car from the dealership
View attachment 27816

I have contacted Sirius XM Guardian and they said everything is setup correctly on their end. I also tried deleting and reinstalling the apps without success. I checked with the dealership and they don't see any issues.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue? Are you able to get the car data in the United States.

Any information is greatly appreciated. View attachment 27815 View attachment 27816
Hello,

Thank you for grabbing our attention. If you wish to discuss this further with us, please send us a PM with your VIN, we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

William
Alfa Romeo Cares

1 - 11 of 11 Posts