Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected my Quadrifoglio 3 months ago. Despite many phone calls from Alfa Italy I am still awaiting the activation email. Does anyone in Europe have the Alfa Connect system? I am in Scotland UK.

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Collected my Quadrifoglio 3 months ago. Despite many phone calls from Alfa Italy I am still awaiting the activation email. Does anyone in Europe have the Alfa Connect system? I am in Scotland UK.
You do know you have to pay extra for the Alfa Connect services? (Some of which don't work in the UK, e.g. remote locking/unlocking via the phone app.)
You can log in into your FCA/Mopar/AR account by registering your details online on the website(s).

·
Registered
67 Posts

Hi, I've heard that this costs ca. EUR 1000. I got similar functionality for EUR 50 - and that in Switzerland - maybe there are alternatives - I wrote up the Autosense I installed in my Q on this thread:
https://www.stelvioforum.com/#/topics/9315?page=1

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's CHF 529 - so ca. EUR 500 - and that includes the first year of subscription. So... what are the yearly sub costs from year 2?

And if anybody has this I for one would be interested to know how the features/services differ to the Autosense I have installed...

·
Registered
404 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts