Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reaching out to any of our Italian friends here - anyone know if any Alfa facility does a factory tour? I was looking on-line to see if the Cassino factory (where the Stelvio's are produced I believe) does, and it doesn't look so....

I am now an all-Italian vehicle owner - also have a Ducati - and thought it would be fun to include an Alfa and Ducati factory tour on my next trip to Italy.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I ca not answer your question, but it sounds like a great trip if you’re able to tour both factories. Let us know how it turns out if you get to do that.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Maybe if enough Alfa owners showed interest they would have a special event. Given a little advance notice, I would fly there.

·
Read Only
849 Posts
In this moment the status for a factory visit in Cassino or termoli is very critical, cause working problems and syndicates. I already ask to my contacts in alfa for a factory tour but the answer is “forbidden”. I need to escalate my request but i’m not Quite confident for a yes

·
Read Only
849 Posts
in this moment the old arese factory is a big big commercial center with the old management building trasformed in museum and dealership for alfa and jeep

the commercial center is great, ultra big but thinking about the old factory in that place is very sad

the museum is awesome, I organized a visit and a fantastic lunch last year with the guys in my group, with a ride on the internal test track, very emotional

·
Super Moderator
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
We need to organize a tour group. I don't have the right connections but we'd be very interested in signing up!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Marzio, if you know people at museum, you probably know the showroom people organizing test drives. I was there 2 days ago and museum is great, the only dissapointment is fact that for test drives they are only accepting Italian driving licence. What a bummer and they are laughing when they say that.

What a dissapointment, I already bought Stelvio, so no business impact for them, but I imagine they would sell more cars unless they think the market is only Italy. Would understand if they would request international license...

·
Registered
37 Posts
International driving licence should be valid, or all from EU countries at least.

·
Registered
178 Posts
In this moment the status for a factory visit in Cassino or termoli is very critical, cause working problems and syndicates. I already ask to my contacts in alfa for a factory tour but the answer is “forbidden”. I need to escalate my request but i’m not Quite confident for a yes
It is a shame that it is "forbidden"!!!....lol.....Porsche has a program that includes the car delivery in Germany, museum, factory tour etc etc....

https://www.porsche.com/usa/eventsandracing/europeandelivery/theultimatevacacion/

And by the way even Volvo has also something similar going on in Sweden!!

Maybe in the future with more time they could think of a similar program for Alfa entusiasts........Alfa Romeo Stelvio special Italian delivery experience.....or something like that...I think it would be a good idea!!!.....I bet they also have sindicates in Germany or Sweden...!!!

·
Read Only
849 Posts
It is a shame that it is "forbidden"!!!....lol.....Porsche has a program that includes the car delivery in Germany, museum, factory tour etc etc....

https://www.porsche.com/usa/eventsandracing/europeandelivery/theultimatevacacion/

And by the way even Volvo has also something similar going on in Sweden!!

Maybe in the future with more time they could think of a similar program for Alfa entusiasts........Alfa Romeo Stelvio special Italian delivery experience.....or something like that...I think it would be a good idea!!!.....I bet they also have sindicates in Germany or Sweden...!!!

I well know this situation I work for Porsche and our factory is well open, like many other but here in Italy the working status is a little bit critical and isn't so simple to organize visits, only during press meeting factory are open for guided tours.

·
Read Only
849 Posts
at lunch in Liepzig during my trip direction sweden.
no problem at all for tourist or simple visitors ask for a guided tour inside plan 2 or 3 Panamera and Macan Production

or, like me, for a very good lunch into the Diamond restaurant

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just wondering is the Quadrifoglio built in the same factory where the Stelvio Sport o TI are assembled?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts