Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought our new Stelvio at the end of last Nov. in Wisconsin. We live in Middleton Wi. and I own a Import repair shop that specialize in European auto repair (39 years) We are a Bosch service center (since 1988) and I love cars. My wife and I have owned many sweeties, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, MG, Triumph, Fiat, Mazda, Cortina, Sunbeam and on and on (married 45 yrs.).

Our Alfa is a hoot, I love it, my wife sort of miss's her Mercedes GL450 that the Alfa is replacing. She hated the GL when I first brought it home, now it is her favorite of all. I hope the Alfa works out the same way. I drive a BMW 328I retractable and it is a car that makes you smile. The first three months I drove the Alfa and we became buddies. I love the seats, styling, performance, quick handling and great brakes. (our Stelvio is a 2.0, Brown and Grey Oak interior, TI, 20" wheels, Metallic Brown with out sunroof). I never thought I would buy a brown car without a sunroof! I love the Brown Metallic and My Standard Poodle would ruin the elegant sunroof shade so why bother, I own a retractable, Vespa and a Moto Guzzi....I don't need a sunroof.

If I can answer any good questions I would be delighted to help. Our experience so far is "Holy Cow" this is really fun and different. We are sort of looking at retirement vehicles....the Alfa is in line to try.

Enjoy your day and be safe.....Bucca

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum, with your experience in repairs I look forward to you Stelvio adventures and thoughts.

·
Premium Member
2018 Stelvio Base 20" yellow calipers
1,504 Posts
Bucca: Welcome and what a great addition to the family here. Look forward to your experiences + comments. Ciao!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Love to see some pics..I went with the Brown ext Brown interior and the brushed pewter I guess you call it...Interior. Oak was really nice too... But I didn't want the big paddle shifters as I would never use them...so I didn't do the Ti sport model and all the ones i saw with the oak interior seemed to be Ti's. They have so many great colors and interiors it's really hard to choose.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts