Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't make this stuff up people. A little cheesy, but funny I think.

Going into the car wash today. Meet friendly kid at the pay station.

Him: Hey, nice car! Is that an Alfa Romeo?

Me: yes, thank you.

Him: My uncle named his cat Stelvio.

Me: outside voice: that's pretty neat. Inside voice: Bwahahaha

Me: Does your uncle drive an Alfa?

Him: no, he drives a Mercedes SUV, G-something.

Me: Oh.

Conclusion: there are more Alfistis out there than we thought....

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Yay pet pics!!!

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Fawn

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Working animal Jaw

Buddy and Princess Buttercup.

Yesterday we were walking just the 3 of us out in the desert, and Buttercup saw her first Rabbit..I was slipping and she got away, ran off into the desert. Lost track of her completely. 6 months old, she isn't fully trained yet.

So I spent about 3 hours driving literally off road looking for her. I mean driving over bushs with no trails anywhere.....love my car but I will destroy it for my dog. Found her obviously, 5 miles away from where she took off.

(Edit: wasn't driving 3 hours, drove probably 5-10 minutes, felt like forever, searched on foot the rest)

Anyways...I need to go inspect everything today. About to go do that...probably post a thread once I know if there is any damage or not....I wasn't being gentle to the car at all. Drove fine home..but gotta look under the car. Probably tore up the insulation underneath pretty good at a minimum.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Stelvio Quadrifoglio
103 Posts
I see you have a Quad. Now I know why your nice dog looks nervous, lol.
LOL, she does hate getting in to this car though, she was used to the space in the Volvo, so I guess she feels cramped in this one.
I do always drive very calm and smooth when she's in though...so that's not the reason...but it was very funny reading your comment and it could've been truth.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Dog Car Motor vehicle Carnivore Dog breed

Dog Vehicle Car Dog breed Carnivore

Dog White Comfort Dog breed Carnivore

one small dog, well not that small for a female dachshund at 22 lbs, her crate fits in the back I used to commute to work in MA from NJ and the Stelvio was her daytime kennel. She actually likes the Milano the best of the Alfas. She is def an Alfa dog.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts