Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I downloaded the Alfa Romeo APP a couple of months ago, but have not really looked at it as it really does not do much. I decided to have a look at the owners manual available on the APP, as I did not have access to the one in my Stelvio. As I was reading some info for the engine, it starts covering the V6 info. I checked out the front cover and found even tho they have my VIN correct in the APP, the APPS version is for the QV

I wanted to see what Alfa customer support would say, the lady rep looked into it and stated that Alfa was aware of this and is working on getting it corrected for all. I thanked the lady and after the call I just laughed. I do not blame the dealer nor the customer service reps for information that is questionable, that is Alfa’s fault in my opinion. I figure it will take Alfa until 2023 to 2024 to get it corrected, LOL. One must keep ones sense of humor when working with Alfa Romeo.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Alfa app for owners

If you go to the Google App Store:

here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...alfa.companion

You can check and get updated info on any Stelvio recalls, "campaigns" maintenance, etc after you register your vehicle.
My guess is that a campaign is an update.

Once you register/sign in you must register your vehicle w/VIN#.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Here is the FCA/AR official definition of a "campaign":

What is a campaign?
A campaign is a vehicle problem that is not a safety concern. There are two types:

Emissions Recall - Emissions are problems related to the Federal emissions warranty standards. FCA US will correct the problem, at no charge, even if the vehicle is out of warranty and you are not the original owner.

Customer Satisfaction Notification - A Customer Satisfaction Notification (CSN) is preventive in nature and involves warranty or customer satisfaction issues that are non-safety related. FCA US will correct the problem, at no charge, even if the vehicle is out of warranty and you are not the original owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts