Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I take a look at the Giulia forum (I am not a member) from time to time and see they have Alfa Care Reps that respond to different threads. That forum has been around longer and with more members, but will be glad when we get enough members for Alfa to feel it would be worth their time to do the same for us.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
yes - but I am hopeful that the stelvio, coming later through the factory, will have so few problems that there is no need for them to monitor us.

·
Registered
536 Posts
we're coming up on 400 members, I think giulia forum is around 2k? 4C forum been around longest with fewest cars and has around 4k members!

I take a look at the Giulia forum (I am not a member) from time to time and see they have Alfa Care Reps that respond to different threads. That forum has been around longer and with more members, but will be glad when we get enough members for Alfa to feel it would be worth their time to do the same for us.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I've been in touch with them already about it, they were supposed to have someone joining and reaching out, potentially as soon as this week (which is nearly over, so guessing next week).

Reactions: onno
1 - 4 of 4 Posts