Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What has everyone done when there local dealership closes? Nearest dealer is now an hour away. This is my wife's daily driver so we put quite a few miles on it. We just past 36,000 miles. She loves the car, but if we have two take two vehicles for an hour drive just to drop it off to get serviced and then do it again a few days later, that we get very old quick. Should we sell the Quadifoglio or keep it for the planned 100,000 miles. FYI we have a 7 year, 125,000 mile warranty on it.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
What has been your service experience with your car? With 13,000 miles on my 2019 I've been to my dealer twice for service. First was 10,000 oil change and software update. I just waited at the dealer. The second was for an update to the entertainment system, a nearly 3 hour operation. They gave me a brand new Guilia loaner. The 3 hours went by quickly while I had fun learning about the Guilia's handling and features. I had scheduled the service appointment for 11am so that I could hang out for awhile, then walk to a nearby restaurant which would kill another hour.

My dealer is about about 1.5 hours away. Even with the 3 hour upgrade visit, it didn't make sense for me to go home and then come back.

The only time you would need to both go to the dealer would be if the service was going to take a day or more and they couldn't supply a loaner. Since you didn't buy your Quad at the remaining dealer they might be reluctant to supply a loaner. What does your extended warranty say about supplying a loaner or rental car?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts