Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all.

Since I want to convert some of the exterior look of the Stelvio QV to a "regular" Stelvio.

I would like to know if there is or someone knows where can I "search" in Alfa Romeo parts and diagrams of parts of Stelvio model to get part numbers of several parts so that I waste no time at the Alfa Dealership for parts.

Like bumpers, grilles, hood, etc...

Thank you :grin

Flavio

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not specific to Alfa Romeo, but over the years, I have been using rockauto.com They have a large selection of parts and offer the best price.

Hi to all.

Since I want to convert some of the exterior look of the Stelvio QV to a "regular" Stelvio.

I would like to know if there is or someone knows where can I "search" in Alfa Romeo parts and diagrams of parts of Stelvio model to get part numbers of several parts so that I waste no time at the Alfa Dealership for parts.

Like bumpers, grilles, hood, etc...

Thank you :grin

Flavio

·
Registered
161 Posts
Why don't you trade parts with someone who wants to go from a base look to a qv look?
There is a post on here about it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ahh...it sounded like he wanted to create a sleeper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I love the fender flares on the QV. Love to install it on my TI Sport.
That´s one of the mods that I will do.
And that´s why I would like to have access to ALFA Stelvio diagrams parts. So that I could search with time all the parts necessary to fit some QV parts on my Stelvio.
Hi

I'm new to the forum, I live in Norway and have an Stelvio 2.2 in order, that I have bought the Stelvio QV fender flares for.
I can give you the partnumbers if you want to..
Also bought the QV wheels and red start button...

·
Registered
330 Posts
If this was a BMW you could purchase an "M" trim package
or
if it was a Merc you could purchase an "AMG" trim package
or
if it was an AUDI you could purchase an "S" line trim package
or
if it was a VW you could purchase an "R" line trim package....

God, I hope Alfa never sabotages the "Q" with trim packages.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts