Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please do and let us know if you have any trouble with them. We are here to stand behind our customers and products.
Got my mats today via Fedex. They look great, fit great and a good price! Thank you Madness Autoworks!
BTW, what is the little mat for that came in the package?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Great mats,Just got them...

Got my mats this afternoon and they fit perfectly.They look factory or better..

The tread is perfect too.Deep enough to hold some liquids if needed,but still easy to clean when they need it.

Do they make a matching one for the trunk?I did not see that style.

Attachments

·
Vendor
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Got my mats this afternoon and they fit perfectly.They look factory or better..

The tread is perfect too.Deep enough to hold some liquids if needed,but still easy to clean when they need it.

Do they make a matching one for the trunk?I did not see that style.
Very glad to hear you like them so much.

We do have an all-weather mat for the trunk but it currently only fits Stelvios without premium sound

Here is the link
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Stelvio/start-shopping-cid1/interior-upgrades-cid4/alfa-romeo-stelvio-cargo-mat-w-out-premium-sound-all-weather-rubber-black-pid7690

Please contact us if there is ever anything we can do.

·
Registered
216 Posts
AR Stelvio All Weather Floor Mats

Scalewoodman, what do you mean by "official" Stelvio floor mats and where did you get them?

·
Super Moderator
1,489 Posts
They are the Mopar OEM imprinted 'Stelvio'- I got them from Italian Motorworks, Naperville IL by mail order Frank Schwantes is the man but sorry to say I'm out this week and can't post the specific contact info. PM your address and I'll send you one of the accessories books Frank sent me. Will update if no one else does by the time I get back. My dealership Service Manager, Main Line ARF in Frazer PA noted they have them in stock - and the guy at Faulkner /Mechanicsburg PA asked about them too apparently they don't have them in stock yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Very glad to hear you like them so much.

We do have an all-weather mat for the trunk but it currently only fits Stelvios without premium sound

Here is the link
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Stelvio/start-shopping-cid1/interior-upgrades-cid4/alfa-romeo-stelvio-cargo-mat-w-out-premium-sound-all-weather-rubber-black-pid7690

Please contact us if there is ever anything we can do.
I have premium sound.I am in no rush so if you come out with them let me know.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I’d love a design which plays well with the cargo rails. I love my cargo net for securing stuff which would otherwise rattle around the cargo area constantly, but I don’t want to lose it for a hard pan for load carrying.

·
Vendor
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Your Alfa Romeo Stelvio deserves the best. Don't settle for some of those generic floor mats that come in a roll. Get the best on the market with these custom design all weather mats from LUXUS!

Each one is custom designed to perfectly fit the interior of your Stelvio and provide the perfect all weather protection.

Sold in either a 2 piece or 4 piece set.

More information and pricing can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-Alfa Romeo-Giulia/alfa-romeo-stelvio-floor-mat-set-all-weather-rubber-front-rear-4-piece-set-deluxe-pid8574

Let us know if you have any questions

·
Vendor
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Protect your interior of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio from the elements with these top of the line all weather mats from LUXUS!

Made from high-quality rubber and custom molded specifically for the Stelvio for perfect fit and complete coverage! With a deeper lip and thicker material, these mats will contain more spills, snow, dirt, and rain than the competition.

More information and pricing can be found on our website

2 Piece Set
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Stelvio/start-shopping-cid1/interior-upgrades-cid4/alfa-romeo-stelvio-floor-mat-set-all-weather-rubber-front-2-piece-set-deluxe-pid8580

4 Piece Set
https://madnessautoworks.com/2017-Alfa Romeo-Stelvio/start-shopping-cid1/interior-upgrades-cid4/alfa-romeo-stelvio-floor-mat-set-all-weather-rubber-front-rear-4-piece-set-deluxe-pid8574

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does anybody else have a crema interior? No waterproof floor mats yet from my dealer, so I ordered the tan ones from Weathertech which fit fine but the tan is really quite different from the cream color, and I regret that decision because it looks peculiar. I am sorry I didn't get black, as the dash is black and I think that would have looked better. But a) does anybody make crema mats? b) if not, are there better quality and/or cheaper ones than the weathertech mats that come in black?

·
Vendor
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Does anybody else have a crema interior? No waterproof floor mats yet from my dealer, so I ordered the tan ones from Weathertech which fit fine but the tan is really quite different from the cream color, and I regret that decision because it looks peculiar. I am sorry I didn't get black, as the dash is black and I think that would have looked better. But a) does anybody make crema mats? b) if not, are there better quality and/or cheaper ones than the weathertech mats that come in black?

LUXUS does have a light / cream option for floor liners. There also a number of other colors we can order them in which are not listed on our website. Give us a call and we'll find a matching set for you.

https://madnessautoworks.com/Alfa Romeo/alfa-romeo-stelvio-floor-liner-set-silk-road-style-pid7681

Are these better than weather tech?

Both products are good. They both protect your carpet and they both cover the sides. We personally used the LUXUS liners in our vehicles and our customers like the wide range of color options.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I got the tux mats (Amazon) quality is great and they look awesome. cheapter than weathertechs too (had weathertechs in my previous car.. no complaints, just cheap looking)

21 - 40 of 45 Posts