Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Waiting for the CF Caps with the Serpent and Cross hologram ....!! Any word yet ?

·
Vendor
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
330 Posts
Serpent and Cross yet ?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great.....

·
Registered
57 Posts
that looks nice!!I have the black volcano Stelvio and I am looking for red accents. Do you have a picture with it on a vehicle?

·
Vendor
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that looks nice!!I have the black volcano Stelvio and I am looking for red accents. Do you have a picture with it on a vehicle?
Are you referring to the all red ones?

Not at the moment but we have previously installed Red Candy Carbon Fiber on a Black vehicle and it complimented the vehicle nicely!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had the Serpent and Cross covers installed a couple weeks ago on my Vulcano Black Metalic Stelvio...looks awesome. Pictures this weekend after she gets a bath.

Reactions: MADNESS Autoworks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not great pics, but the caps are sharp. Look great parked and folded in, too. People take a second look at stop lights.

·
Vendor
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not great pics, but the caps are sharp. Look great parked and folded in, too. People take a second look at stop lights.
Looking good Meggorock!

Glad to hear you are enjoying all the nice Carbon Fiber you have.

Would you mind if we shared the pictures on our websites?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sure, no problem

·
Vendor
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ready to upgrade the exterior of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio with the look of Carbon Fiber?

Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber

These mirror covers are designed to attach over the existing factory mirror covers with 3M Double Side Tape or Epoxy and add a very nice detail to your Stelvio.

To get these Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo - Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

1 - 20 of 22 Posts