777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

· Registered
2018 Stevlio Ti Sport
7 Posts

· Vendor
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hello Meggorock I just ordered the same mirror covers at Madness. Did you need to use tape/epoxy or was it a direct replacement? I am hoping it properly just locks in with no sealing issues. Thank you!
Hello Stelvio2Die4,

Thank you for your support! Those mirror caps do not have the factory style clips, they are intended to be epoxied on. We have found that this style of mirror cap has superior fitment and allows for more minute adjustments to line them up perfectly.

Once the factory covers are removed and a test fit of the covers, a thin bead of your choice of automotive grade epoxy is applied and the mirror covers installed. We like to use some green body shop tape to hold the mirror covers in place while the epoxy cures.

If you have any questions or concerns we do have our Senior Technical Advisor who is able to help you via phone/email. He can be reached in our California shop 562-981-6800 ext 109.

Please feel free to give us a call if you need any additional help when installation time comes.

· Vendor
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Full Replacements - Red Stripe

This set is designed to attach over the existing factory mirror covers with 3M Double Side Tape or Epoxy and add a very nice detail to your Stelvio.

If you would like the full details on these Genuine Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers with Red Quadrifoglio Stripe for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Red Stripe

· Vendor
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Full Replacements - GTA Style

Add a custom look to your Alfa Romeo Stevlio with these 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers featuring the GTA style design.

If you would like more details on these Genuine Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - GTA Style for Alfa Romeo

· Vendor
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Alfa Romeo Giulia Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Full Replacements - Red Stripe w/ QV Logo

These 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers install in place of the OEM covers and feature the Quadrifoglio Logo and Red Stripe for a nice custom detail.

If you would like more information on these Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps with Red Stripe and Quadrifoglio Logo for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Red Stripe

· Vendor
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Red Candy

Replace those factory plastic mirror covers with these 100% Carbon Fiber replacements finished in red candy for a custom touch and a pop of color.

If you would like the full details on these Red Candy Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers for your Alfa Romeo Stelvio please visit the link below:
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Mirror Covers - Carbon Fiber - Candy Red for Alfa Romeo

· Registered
67 Posts
Fanatic has a clip on installation. search it on youtube. It comes right off very easily with heatgun
Ugh! I'll pass. He makes it look so easy but I don't have half of the tools that he's using. I don't trust myself to do the replace/install. I'm not a handy person.

Oh well. I don't want to settle with the cheap covers and I also don't want to spend $500 on the premium stuff and botch the whole thing either. The next best thing would be to try and find a shop nearby who has experience putting these things on and off.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts