Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Stelvio, as many other things, will share it's interior with the Giulia as well. Not going to be too different aside from dimensions and perhaps minor tid bits but it will be getting an F1 styled steering wheel, drive mode selector wheel, and an 8.8" infotainment screen on the dash.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Surprised you didn't even mention Ferrari since there's a lot of that DNA happening here. Adding to that with the direction design has taken in these segments they have no choice, any less will be a slippery slope. Look at what Audi, MB, BMW, and even Lexus and Infiniti are doing!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can definitely see a good bit of Ferrari FF and California traits within the interior, should have mentioned that I agree.

I like how they're more "race refined" than any of those other brands though. You look at it and think premium but still very functional.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to decide between a Stelvio & Giulia but after searching far & wide still can't find a Stelvio with anything other than a black interior. That's kind of a deal-breaker for us, we'd want a lighter interior...even the brown or red might do it...Lusso preferred. Anyone have info re: arrival of other interior options?

Would also like to find one with either of the white exteriors but none to be found yet.

Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you spoken to any dealers yet to see if you could put a build in and how long it would take?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Trying to decide between a Stelvio & Giulia but after searching far & wide still can't find a Stelvio with anything other than a black interior. That's kind of a deal-breaker for us, we'd want a lighter interior...even the brown or red might do it...Lusso preferred. Anyone have info re: arrival of other interior options?

Would also like to find one with either of the white exteriors but none to be found yet.

Thanks.
If reliability and having a quick turn around for parts matters to you then Giulia should be it. Dealt with Mercedes a few times with new cars and waiting for parts isn't fun. Giulia has been out for some good time and already you can build some good expectations about what ownership will be like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Khan & poormansferrari, thanks for the replies. The 2 dealers I spoke with today don't seem to know with any certainty when the full range of interior options might be available. I heard November from 1 salesperson. We need to replace our current car sooner than an order would allow so the Giulia might win out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
What is the Lusso? I too want a light interior. I read something about a Crema color but can't find it playing with the Build configurator.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Thanks.
I was wondering the same thing. Red would be my 1st choice for interior.
It looks like that would have to be a special order till special optioned cars start showing
up in the U.S. I have not seen one yet but my local dealer will call me when they get their
first allocation.
:grin

·
Registered
146 Posts
You'd think the dealerships would order more lights colors like white or red since those seem to be the more popular colors followed by blue, etc. But you may have to shop around to find the perfect one, or maybe your dealership can find another one with what you want and have it shipped over?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In the worst case scenario if you don't want to order one from the factory, your dealer can try to look for another dealer across the country that has one in the spec that you want and ship it over. They'll typically "trade" one of their models in their lot for the other one in the other dealers lot.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Thanks.
I asked about this on an Alfa Romeo USA Facebook post... I like the crema (beige) interior available on the Giulia Ti Lusso package, too... Lusso is the luxury package, not an interior color. They did confirm that the crema WILL eventually be available here as part of a Ti Lusso package, just like the Giulia, but couldn't say when. It is shown on some of the European country sites (not UK, so you've got to try and navigate in a foreign language)...

·
Registered
205 Posts
i bet you could even put a deposit down on one of those so as soon as they're available the dealer will let you know.
at the same time you should be able to see configurations whether that be on their special access or the public site.

·
Registered
146 Posts
There's a bit of uncertainty with the crema interior availability, could be waiting a long while before Alfa romeo releases it or the wait could be a short one once the Stelvio is available globally. How long are you willing to wait?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Stelvio Ti Lusso

I also like the Crema Interior and light walnut look. I went to the dealership Tuesday to discuss when could I order a Ti Lusso with the light interior. Salesman called back yesterday and said he can't even enter the car into the system so he can't give me a date when the Ti Lusso will be available in the US. I emailed Alfa Romero USA yesterday and asked the question regarding Ti Lusso release in the US. Still waiting on their response. I will post the answer if I get any details worth sharing in the response.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok, I heard back from Alfa Romero USA. Geoffrey says his best information is "late availability" and to work with the dealer because they will know when the car can be ordered. I've now responded back asking what does "late availability" mean. Are we talking late 2017 (now) or are we talking late 2018 - a year from now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Frustrating, huh? I didn't get any info that I felt was, well, informed. Just, "not this month or next, or we would have heard".

·
Registered
205 Posts
That has me wondering if they're having any issues we should be concerned about but aren't telling us about. Being a new product from a brand that's trying to emerge once again, there is a chance for some slip up unless i'm overthinking this process.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just got black and red interior in my Ti Sport - red hot for sure!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts