Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised we don't have one of these threads on the forum but I'll start it. Post all of the pictures you can find on the Alfa Romeo Stelvio in this thread so we have some eye candy to look at in the meantime until we get one for our own :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
This may be just a rendering of the interior, but it does give us a better view of the layout and that clean integrated infotainment screen.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Too much carbon fiber, the interior would so much cleaner with piano black trim but that's just what I prefer.
Also, does anyone know what the smallest dial in the center console is for?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh, that makes sense. was under the assumption that it would be controlled via the main button cluster in the middle and the steering wheel. That's three knobs concentrated in the same area.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm sure the steering wheel has media controls as well, the tiny wheel on the center console would take some getting used to though. Not really used to having so many knobs down there to control so many functions

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's a similar setup in the Alfa Romeo Giulia, so we can probably sit in that before the stelvio to get a feel of where everything is located.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Essentially yes, just keep in mind more space and that's pretty much it. I'm sure all the materials and feel of it all will be the same though. Seats could be the exact same as well so you can see if it's comfortable for you or not.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Probably more head and leg room for both the front and rear passengers.
Here's a picture I found of someone sitting inside the Stelvio, looks similar to the renderings we've seen.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm perfectly content with that the way it is, except the trim, I would probably go piano black or carbon, whichever works out at the time I'm ready. Nonetheless, that's something minor to look at as they'll have options.

Trying to figure out why the nav display looks like that

·
Registered
149 Posts
Didn't notice the odd nav display until you pointed it out. Seems to be in black and white only, perhaps a setting you can choose or it's something the camera didn't pick up because the speed cluster is black and white too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looking at it again, not only is the speed cluster black and white, but so is the steering wheel (looking at the start button especially), maybe some photoshopping or something?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Alfa Romeo has come so far, from two doors to four doors and now an SUV whilst still retaining their performance heritage. Would have been a perfect family photo with the new Giulia QV.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Would have felt more complete if the Giulia was there.. that's true. But they have made a big comeback and it's great. Can't wait to see what's in the future for them. Went from a company that not a lot of people knew about to being widely talked about

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sort of like a Macan and Cayenne deal sort of thing? Full size SUV would be pretty great, not for me but it that segment is hot so it'll work out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts