Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum banner

Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio Lowering Springs now in stock!

22K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  LuigiQv 
#1 ·
Ready to upgrade the handling of your Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio?

Our new MADNESS Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV Lowering/ Performance Springs were developed as a joint effort between us (MADNESS) and our European Partners that produce some of the best performance spring in the world.

After months of testing and thousands of miles on the road we are proud to now offer our new MADNESS 60mm/ 2.5" Performance Springs for the new Alfa Romeo Stelvio QV.

For more information / additional images click the link below:

https://madnessautoworks.com/2019-A...ness-60mm-25-drop-quadrifoglio-model-pid11861

See less See more
#2 ·
I’m assuming these work with the Ti Sport with adaptive suspension? Are your 2” springs compatible with the adaptive suspension?

#3 ·
Hello!! Just installed the 2.5” lowering springs on my new qv and have to say looks awesome ! Its def an aggressive stance. He had to send front shocks/ coil units to alpha as did not have a special tool to disassemble (cost me another 130 ha) but got the rears no problem. This is def a job for someone who knows what their doing. Anyhow , my mechanic wanted me to drive for a few days prior to alignment so springs can set properly. I’ll tell ya not too much room in front wells And that outpouching in front upper fender is close to outer tire. One thing wanted to ask is the camber of rear wheels is out maybe 15 degrees or so. Will this affect tire wear and would alignment correct some of this angle. My mechanic said probably not. Its slightly pulling to right and def stiffer in sport mode and dynamic mid but its handling exceptional! I’ll post some pics as
Soon as clean her up a bit. Just added some 3m carbon accents as well as full ceramic and wrap. Thanks

#5 ·
Ok guys ... pics attached ! Tried to get some rear angle so can appreciate the camber with an aggressive stance such as this. Not sure if Alignment may correct some and going in on Tuesday for full one. You haven’t about an inch or so of clearance both front and rear and is a significant drop from stock! You can actually reach top pretty easy now to clean glass lol. . Front of Car is parked on a slight upward angle in my driveway. Another minor issue is sensors are going off a lot more. (Ck surroundings) and assuming this is bc car is sitting at a diff axis. Sensors however can be lowered or turned off if desired in settings. Thoughts appreciated from madness and and tips esp if have had these installed !

Attachments

#6 ·
WOW, that is just so great! Love the color too and appreciate how it looks. I just noticed that the QV has the body color trim in wheel wells which looks so much better to me than my black trim. Fantastic!
John

#8 ·
. Thanks John! That trufalo pearl white really pops man esp with ceramic coating. I had flares. Mirrors , front splitter, window pillars 3m carbon wrapped as well. Replacing rear hatch stelvio and q4 chrome badges in Nero edizone colors as well. On order to arrive next week ??

#11 ·
I have the H&R lowering springs on my Quad (I think they're roughly 1.6" drop) and I do notice the rear camber is off a bit. Not horrible. Sadly there are no adjustable rear control arms available yet for the Stelvio. I think there are for the Guilia.

Reactions: KZquad18
#12 ·
I had mine lowered today too and noticed the camber was off just a touch. I did the 2.5 in MADNESS set up. Think it looks so much better than stock. No longer can I stick my entire fist in the wheel gap :nerd

Attachments

#17 ·
Both. Body roll is substantially reduced. Corners on rails.